VU+ add-on PVR with XBMC android
Hi all,

I have installed XBMC "Frodo" on Android 4.0.4 and it works very well (I really like XMBC). Now I have an enigma2 receiver with openAAF installed (is a gigablue HD 800 SE) and I would like to watch tv from the enigma2 box to XBMC using the VU+ add-on PVR. I have configured the ip address and it can access to recorded movies but, once enabled Live-TV from XBMC settings and going to TV channels, I can see the list of channels (the plugin download the list correctly) but clicking on a channel nothing happen, I cannot stream any channel.

Any suggestion? are there other plugins/ways to stream tv from enigma2 based receiver to XBMC on android?

thanks
Can you test it on windows or Linux first so that we can rule out any problems with your enigma2 setup?
(2013-05-06, 21:49)jdembski Wrote: Can you test it on windows or Linux first so that we can rule out any problems with your enigma2 setup?

Ok I have tried again and again and it was my mistake. The problem was that I have to enable the "zap before channel switch" function. Now it works but the HD channels are really bad, it cannot reproduce hd contents (even hd movies in streaming), but I think it is a known problem. Are any fix for this expected in the near future?

thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VU+ add-on PVR with XBMC android0