help please
I have xbmc Frodo 12.2 installed and I just got a haupauge WinTV 2250 tv card I want to set it up on the xbmc Frodo how would I do this? what are the good thigs I need to install and how do I set this up on the xbmc Frodo 12?
Go and have a look at the PVR section and do some reading on backends - you need to select one and set it up, since it's the backend software that talks to your TV card, not XBMC itself.
what would be a good pvr backend for haupauge WinTV 2250 to try
Start by telling us your OS.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I got windows 8 pro
AMD phenom 2 processor 2.70 GHz
12 GB of RAMM
64 Bit OS x64 based processor
I have little experience of Windows backend PVR software, but NextPVR comes up a lot as a good starting point. You can also look at MediaPortal and Argus TV.

I suggest you read the relevant sections of this forum to get a feeling for each of them, have a look at their respective web sites and download whichever one you fancy. They'll all do the job, but this topic rapidly descends into personal taste, so you'll need to figure out which one works for you. You'll certainly find die-hard fans of all of them, as well as the Windows-and-barge-pole brigade.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help please0