This is a portable application and needs no installation. Settings are saved in the same folder in a text file.
IMPORTANT - This application works only with RC6 MCE Remotes. The device manager should show 'Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver' as shown in the image:
- Option to save your favorite configuration for later use.
- Backup is created before applying the changes for the first time so that your original configuration is preserved. You can restore to the old version easily.
- Multimedia and Row Input messages like Shutdown, Sleep etc. can be configured. These commands are missing in the original mapper tool.
- Icons for easy recognition of buttons.
- Changes made are highlighted in Yellow background.
- All buttons specified in the wiki are mapped.
Please post your valuable suggestions and report bugs if found.
Source code is in VB.net 2010.
GitHub - https://github.com/baijuxavior/AdvancedMCEMapperTool
The wonderful xbmc forum community.
The creator of original mceremotemapper.
elitegamer360 for his mce registry files.
http://www.touch-ir.com for the icons.