• 14(current)
Win Advanced MCE Remote Mapper Tool
(2019-12-02, 12:15)Mutenroy74 Wrote: Hi,

I’ve been using this tool with my MCE remote for years and I had no problem with it. Anyone knows if it will work with this remote?

https://www.amazon.es/dp/B015SO37SY/ref=...5Db7QKJEHP

Thanks.
Hi. I have one just like it and it works perfectly, the only thing I can't get the "home" key to open is kodi and always open the browser.
I have been using this tool with great success. I could do almost all configuration of my remote with it. A small correction with keymap.xml was needed.

However, 5 keys do not work.

I have the remote shown here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14BkQvBW...sp=sharing

The four buttons on the second row from the top, plus the one top right, do not work. They do not show up in the Advanced MCE Remote Mapper Tool, the showkey.exe tool does not see them.

I have installed Kodi 18.9 on a test system, installed the MCEremote add-on with the keymap editing tool, and that does not see the keys either.

The keys do send something, because the pilot light on the IR receiver lights up when I press them.

Can anybody give some guidance how to find out what these keys do so that I can use them?

TIA,

Bart
Kodi 20.2 runs on a Celeron N5095 with 8 GB memory, Windows 11 Pro 22H2.

DVBviewer 7.2.4.0 with DMS 3.2.4.0 | Digital Devices Cine S2 V7 dual DVB-S2 tuner with CI
Windows 10 Pro x64 with all updates | Core i3 CPU, 16 GB memory
Hello, I am trying to get this app to work with my Remote.

I have an IO Data MCE remote.  It is seen as an Microsoft eHome Infrared Transeiver in my Device Manager but the registry changes don't seem to work with this app.

Do I need to install different drivers?

(2023-11-25, 03:18)Aegison Wrote: Hello, I am trying to get this app to work with my Remote.

I have an IO Data MCE remote.  It is seen as an Microsoft eHome Infrared Transeiver in my Device Manager but the registry changes don't seem to work with this app.

Do I need to install different drivers?

make sure you run the app as an administrator, make your changes then reboot.
I have tried that a few times.  I think I see the problem but not sure if it can be fixed.  Or if there is some registry hacking that will help?

There are two entries in my registry; one for an MCE remote and one for a QuatroPulse.  My remote says QuatroPulse on the back of it.

• 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MCE Remote Mapper Tool3