VUPLUS Addon
Hi,

Having great success with the VUPLUS addon, although I have a question regarding the stop recording function... I have tried setting it to 10 minutes after program has finished on both XBMC and on the VU+Duo as well but it is always ignored and stops recording bang on the end of the program which a couple of times has been a minute or so too early... any ideas?

Many Thanks
(2013-05-07, 13:03)mbc0 Wrote: Hi,

Having great success with the VUPLUS addon, although I have a question regarding the stop recording function... I have tried setting it to 10 minutes after program has finished on both XBMC and on the VU+Duo as well but it is always ignored and stops recording bang on the end of the program which a couple of times has been a minute or so too early... any ideas?

Many Thanks

Cant start Vu+ TV channel in my PC with OpenElec/XBMC with the Vu+ addon enabled
These channels where correctly imported.

What linux top box do you have ?
I am sorry I do not know what you mean about

"Cant start Vu+ TV channel in my PC with OpenElec/XBMC with the Vu+ addon enabled
These channels where correctly imported."

But I have a VU+Duo
Can anyone help me with this please?
anyone? :-(
(2013-05-25, 11:02)mbc0 Wrote: anyone? :-(

Yes I'm here,
Just to say that this addon is not working correctly,
I finally renounce to use my local network Enigma2 (Vu+ or Dream) to use Live TV.

The experience I have in this is bad
First I noticed that this addon work with my dream 800 but not with my Vu+
Then I noticed that it work in a Dream with Newnigma2 image but not in the dream with ICVS image
Also i noticed that the stream isn't continue, sometimes it freeze and stop streaming

I would have loved to use my sat receivers as tuner in place of sat cards
and also use them to activate mythTV or another backend

I'm very sorry about that

Angry NjB Sad
I am sure that the vu+ addon documentation clearly states that this addon "requires" enigma2 installed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VUPLUS Addon0