Win tv show problem please help!!!
I have been loving xbmc for movies but tv shows haven't been showing up in the tv show tab. I can see them in files but not the tab. before i uninstalled xbmc my movies showed up fine but not my tvshows
WHAT I HAVE TRIED
un and reinstalling xbmc
putting the formats in ISO , mkv , DVD files
putting the files threw THE RENAMER so it isint the file name

I am running win 7 sp1 I5 CPU ATI radeon hd5500 gpu xbmc frodo 12.0 currently using aeon nox but have also tried confluence.
I have tried everything i can think of to get my shows to come up please help!!!
Video library/Setting content and scanning (wiki)
I toggled up to tv show and ran with tvdb zen and another scraper and still nothing
Can you give an example of how are your files arranged? From the source folder you set the content on to the actual file name.
ok I'm afk but ill update later to make shure this is right.
videos
tv shows
theBig Bang Theory
Big Bang theory s01e01
Did you set the content on the "videos" folder or the "tv shows" folder?

It needs to be on the "tv shows" folder.
ok so start
movies
tvshows
theBig Bang Theory. mkv
theBig Bang Theory. S01E01.pilot.mkv

does that look like it is right to you or notHuh

the Big Bang theory is under tv shows
it seems from what I have read that this is how it should be named right?
(2013-05-09, 06:42)m@vr3k Wrote: ok so start
movies
tvshows
theBig Bang Theory. mkv
theBig Bang Theory. S01E01.pilot.mkv
  • Try adding a space between "the" and "Big" for both mkv files (i.e., "the Big" rather than "theBig")
  • You need to place the mkv files in a show folder named "The Big Bang Theory"
  • The first mkv file needs a season and episode number, as you've done for your second mkv file
  • In your first mkv file, there should not be a blank space between the period and the file extension
that was it THANKYOU SO MUCH i spent along time trying to figure that out thank you again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv show problem please help!!!0