AirPlay "disappears" during play of local video file (Windows 8 / Frodo)
Since I've started using Frodo, AirPlay has been giving me trouble, or is in fact never available when looking for AirPlay devices that my iPad or iPhone can broadcast to. The only way that I can get it to work, is to go into the XBMC Settings and turn off Airplay, then it on again. However, that's not a permanent fix either, Airplay will after doing that soon disappear again.

I've not been able to find a pattern, or trigger for the problem. In fact, when I was creating a log file, I was trying to fiddle a bit with the video (on a USB-connected external drive) that I was viewing, going back and forth, trying to trigger AirPlay availability to disappear, but it didn't affect the availability of XBMC as an AirPlay receiver still being shown on my iPhone. I then stopped fiddling, watched the video, and after a few minutes, the AirPlay availability did in fact disappear, without me doing anything to trigger it.

I've taken the liberty of adding my debug log and would be thrilled if someone could give me advice on the matter.
http://pastebin.com/8LVd6mbd
I'd just like to mention I am having the same problem. When I start XBMC I cannot choose it as an Airplay target, but when I got into the settings, turn Airplay off then back on again it will show up. It will play a song or two and then will just quit in the middle of the song and I cannot choose it as a target again.

I am using XBMC ver 12.2 installed on Windows 7 32-bit. We're testing with two iPhones, one iPhone 4 running latest iOS and one iPhone 4s jailbroken running iOS 6.1.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AirPlay "disappears" during play of local video file (Windows 8 / Frodo)0