New set of eyes/ideas - Slight frame loss in 1080P
Hi Guys,

I built a new HTPC the other month. I am running an i3750 HD4000 cpu, with an Asus P8Z77-M mobo & 8 gig ram, running to an Onkyo NR-TX609 amp. I'm running the March Intel drivers & have the Intel Management Engine installed.

I have the system playing 3d fine through Power DVD, but no matter what settings I try in XBMC, I get a slight frame step/drop occasionally whilst watching 1080P. It occurs more so if something comes into shot from the side of the screen, then pans forwards or backwards. It is only slight, but it's the age old scenario when you know something is amiss, that is all you watch out for. I get to the end of the film, but can't tell you what it was about Huh

Does anyone have any settings for the sync to tv/picture etc as it's these settings I feel I have an issue with. I can find a load of threads on audio settings, but none on picture settings. I seem to just be going round in circles. My amp will play anything I throw at it, & quite happily does TrueHD etc & shows a full 7.1 in/out with master HD etc.

Can anyone shed any light on correctly setting this up, or point me to any existing threads.

Cheers guru's, Shane

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New set of eyes/ideas - Slight frame loss in 1080P0