Req for Yatse :Needed Screen and Audio output switching in API
I been talking to the developer of Yatse, one of the xbmc remotes ( atm the most feature rich and most stable one in my opinion). The only thing that is lacking is a way to switch audio and screen output on the fly ( like though the system menu ). I asked for that feature before i went looking into the API as did the developer himself. We could not find any option through the API to accomplish just that

To explain a little further. I have the following setup : a beamer and a laptop ( when i watch a movie i want to switch to my cinema surround and beamer output. When im done and need to go surfing or disconnect the laptop i want to easily switch back to my own screen and audio without much hassle). The more scenarios when its preferable to be able to switch on the fly ( i guess any dual screen and audio setup )

Will it be much work to add this possibility to the api so it can be added in the remote app ? or be used by any remote program

much obliged
Jeroen
With dual-audio output not coming anytime soon, switching channels through the API would be a great workaround!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
for Yatse :Needed Screen and Audio output switching in API0