Weird lines and dots over skins.
Hi All,
I'm having a weird issue with an xbmc setup where occasionally I get weird lines of dots over parts of the skin, mainly the movie/tv artwork.
Some pictures below but the weird thing is it only happens with downloaded skins (not confluence). Tried Aeon Nox, Metropolis + Transparency.
Also it sometimes dissapears when you go back to the main menu and then back into TV / Movies etc. There are also some cases where the dots appear just in the standard theme areas.
When it does appear on movie/ tv artwork, it seems to only happen in expanded views, ie. where artwork is scaled to smaller sizes to fit more shows / movies on one screen to flick through.
Finally, we have another computer in the house running the same version of xbmc and accessing the same library through a database and it doesn't have the same problem.

Any help or suggestions would very much appreciated.

So far have tried:
Reinstall Theme
Reinstall XBMC
Reinstall graphics drivers,
Stop other applications starting on pc boot.

Thanks for any and all help.
Peter.
Edit:

Nevermind, found the "updated" thread in windows support, I guess this one here can be deleted as it´s a double post...
Sorry, I thought I could delete the old one myself since I posted it. Mods feel free to delete this thread.
What was the solution my friends have this issue.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=164876

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird lines and dots over skins.0