onPlayBackEnded() ?
i am getting stuck on a script which plays videos. these videos are series but they have been cut in 3 pieces, thus i want to play them after each other automagically Wink

the docs describe the onplaybackended method, but i don't understand how to apply in it in my script. i did a search and found a post from darkie which doesn't make it any more clear to me.

currently i add the video parts into a playlist and want to playnext once the video has ended. is there a 'simple' way to apply this feature ?
in the same way you extend your custom window class from xbmcgui.window derive a class from xbmc.player. in this new class override the onplaybackended method and use the new class to play your files.
thank you asteron, this is usefull to know how this work !

as for your problem bakman, you can simply create a playlist object, then you add those 3 parts to this playlist, and simply play it.
it will play your 3 parts as a single one (just a little pause between each video to fill the cache)
thanx for your response.

i currently have this code

Quote:                pls = xbmc.playlist(2)
               pls.clear()

for clip in clipdata:
                   tmpclip = "mms://str" + str(clip[0]) + ".talpa.tv" + str(clip[1])
                   print ("adding: " + tmpclip)
                   pls.add(tmpclip)

xbmc.player().play(pls)

this, however, does not seem to work ? do i first have to load it or something ?
i am so confused with this stuff.

*edit*

argggg hours of fiddeling around just because of a missing /

Quote:tmpclip = "mms://str" + str(clip[0]) + ".talpa.tv/" + str(clip[1])
it works..... thanx !

:kickass:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
onPlayBackEnded() ?0