best android tablet
I am looking to buy a 10" tablet to be able to watch xbmc on it and surf web maybe some games.
i was looking at Samsung galaxy 2 10.1. this will run off my wifi. I will be watching it directly on the tablet. For when im outside kickin it. I want to be able to load it onto the android software that it would come with. Any experience would be much appreciated.
My HTPC AMD A8-3870K CPU/ SilverStone ML03B/ASRock MB-A75M /Seasonic SS-400ET/Corsair XMS3 4GB
Not sure about the Galaxy tablet,...but I've had much success with the Nexus-7 32 GB Tablet and the Nexus-10 32 GB Tablet.
(2013-05-14, 14:59)GortWillSaveUs Wrote: Not sure about the Galaxy tablet,...but I've had much success with the Nexus-7 32 GB Tablet and the Nexus-10 32 GB Tablet.

+1 for nexus 10 I have one and love it. I would wait before buying one google may announce a new tablet at their i/o conference this week.

swappa.com is a good place to get a used one for a good price
another +1 for nexus10.
thanks guys. I just happened to purchase a nexus 4 cell phone do you think i would be able to run the android app
My HTPC AMD A8-3870K CPU/ SilverStone ML03B/ASRock MB-A75M /Seasonic SS-400ET/Corsair XMS3 4GB
nope
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
I was looking getting a tablet and would like to watch XBMC on it too, is the Nexus 10 the best to get.

I will be watching movies/tvshows and livetv on it.

Thanks
Neil
I found a refurb Nexus 7 16gb that I am thinking about buying. I have other uses for it but I would like to use it for Kodi as well. I want to treat it like a second screen for when I am working on my media folders so I don't have to move back and forth so much. I would like it to be able to play h264 but only enough to test.

The OP mentioned great success with the 32 gb model but is there any reason I can't use this model for what little I need from it?
Nexus 10 here as well
I guess I will just figure this out on my own. Sorry to waste anyone's time reading my question.
I use a Nexus 7 2013 16GB and it is fine. I get around the space limit with an OTG adapter and I use a slimport to output to a TV when I travel.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
best android tablet0