• 17(current)
WIP Developer Area
Hi devs

What do you think about this?
It's a table layout, auto resize on text length.

I know, "Global Locks" is the wrong title, i do change that to "Global Scraper Settings" or something like that ;-)

Looks fine Dan! I noticed you moved the MPAA language dropdownbox outside to certification box - good idea but then may put a label like "Language" to it, to make it more clear Wink
(2014-10-30, 02:10)Cocotus Wrote: Looks fine Dan! I noticed you moved the MPAA language dropdownbox outside to certification box - good idea but then may put a label like "Language" to it, to make it more clear Wink
For shure. I will change some things with mpaa and certification.
Nice for me.

The important point is we keep the "lock" functionality as I need it not to change my titles Smile
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Should I make the same for subtitles?

Done with language flags Big Grin

Ember can now display 7 audio and 7 subtitles language flags in main menu.
If audio or subtitles has more than 7 languages, Ember display a "+" icon with all additional languages as tool tip information.

nice job dan Wink
Team,
I'm at a very good point with the Async/Await change!
I've discovered we do not need anymore background workers and the UI is MUCH more responsive!

Cancelling an events now works for real!

I have now to propagate the change in all the 27 projects (Ouch!)

If you want to see the code you can browse my repository on GitHub. I've fixed IMDB_DATA and ScrapeMoviepilotDE

The change will simplify a lot the code!
(2014-11-23, 15:19)m.savazzi Wrote: Team,
I'm at a very good point with the Async/Await change!
I've discovered we do not need anymore background workers and the UI is MUCH more responsive!

Cancelling an events now works for real!

I have now to propagate the change in all the 27 projects (Ouch!)

If you want to see the code you can browse my repository on GitHub. I've fixed IMDB_DATA and ScrapeMoviepilotDE

The change will simplify a lot the code!

Thanks awesome! Myself will probably start to commit my trakt.tv changes tomorrow - the changes won't break anything since noone of the Devs did any chances on that module. I will disable the Sync trakt.tv list / tag possibilites in UI for now - I will work on this once tag support is avalaible in Ember Smile
Cocotus,
I found some great idea in your Trakt code Smile

The use of restSharp can help us and remove the .cs code for libraries
BUT
you have not used core HTTP client libraries but your own direct code... and this is not very good as does not benefit the changes of await.

Will work on that
I think we have to move to: http://json.codeplex.com/
Smile
(2014-12-02, 21:16)m.savazzi Wrote: I think we have to move to: http://json.codeplex.com/
Smile

Fine with me! I noticed that library before and I think it would make all that Json parsing a lot easier - i.e. right now one has to create own classes of JSON structure to properly work with received/scraped json structures. As far as I can see this would even replace Restsharp.dll right?
Feel free to make my trakt.tv code async ready, gogo msavazzi Laugh
I'm working on TV renamer, nearly complete for first release :-)
And tomorrow i will add new tables for Tags.
New TV Show Renamer and BulkRenamer is commited =)
There are a few small adjustments necessary. But it all works.
Big GrinLaughBlushRofl
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Developer Area6