Solved XBMCbuntu Frodo 12.2 + Zotac ND22 + 50" Panasonic: openbox screen size problem
Team,
I have done a clean install + updates etc and xbmc is all running fine.
My issue is when I login to openbox the screen appears to be trimmed on all sides.
No matter if I change resonlution etc I can't get a corecly sized screen it is always over sized.
My screen+size+frequency appears to be detected correctly via HDMI.

I can't find a 'stretch'parameter (or anything similar) in the NVidia config to tweek.

Any suggestions ?

cheers,
dg
Have you tried the video calibration within XBMC or is this not what you mean? http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Set...alibration...
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Rather than setting it up from XBMC, make sure it is setup correctly in the panasonic screen for that HDMI input.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=156716
deanmv/kibje,
thank you for your help, it was the TV being set to overscan.
I turned off the overscan and recalibrated.

Its all good now.

Many thanks,
dg
I am having a similar issue running xbmcbuntu to a 60 inch screen over hdmi, all resolutions are set to 1920x 1080 but the ubuntu home screen and the xbmc screen are oversized so i can not see the outer edges. I installed a new nvidia video card so I think I need to update the video card drivers. I have been through the forums and the wiki and have typed in some of the commands to load updated drivers, but I am not sure what parts of the commands to type or even where to start typing them in. Is there a step by step walkthrough of how to update drivers or can i simply browse to the website inside of xbmcubuntu somehow? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
My issues was a tv picture size setting as well. thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCbuntu Frodo 12.2 + Zotac ND22 + 50" Panasonic: openbox screen size problem0