New WMC Netflix wrapper
Hi, I think there are a few similar wrappers floating around, but the only one I found was tuxen's and all the links in the thread are returning not found. So I made another one if anyone is interested.

get it from:
www.itsjustwhatever.com/downloads
Just wanted to say thanks, this works great for me.
This is great! You mention in the instructions that there is a way to configure all hotkeys. Does this mean I can configure hotkeys for play, pause, stop, etc.? Can you provide instructions on what hotkeys Netflix will recognize?
Hi,

I probably didn't word the instructions well. What I meant by configure all hotkeys was specifically the ones my wrapper uses. They were specified by me in the original builds.

However, I just uploaded a new version where you can make however many hotkeys you like!
The configuration for that is not very user friendly, but you can try it out. You have to put autohotkey commands in a script file. I included some basic instructions.

See if you can figure it out, or if you need help with a specific hotkey or something let me know in this thread and ill try and help you out.
Looks like it is easy enough. I'll give it a shot when I get home. Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New WMC Netflix wrapper0