• 9(current)
Release SteamBMC - Launch and play Steam games from XBMC (v1.0.0, buggy but works)
I'm having the same problem. I've tried my profile URL, my username etc..... When I run the plugin ALL I get is a big screen with some empty "windows" and a "Settings" option which does nothing when I click it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Was this addon dropped?
Is there a way to also include non-steam games ?

I already have added non-steam games to my Steam account's library (like starcraft2 and diablo3). They show up in Steam, but not in SteamBMC
(2015-02-26, 22:40)anarchoi Wrote: Is there a way to also include non-steam games ?

I already have added non-steam games to my Steam account's library (like starcraft2 and diablo3). They show up in Steam, but not in SteamBMC

It looks like the problem with this is that the plugin pulls the game list from Steam's web api (so, like, your online profile on steam's website basically). If you wanted to make the update you mentioned, you'd just need to find a way to get that data out of your local steam installation, which seems feasible but largely undocumented.
Love this addon, but one small problem: game artwork does not show up in Thumbs, Landscape, Extended or Wide view mode using the Titan skin. Is there a way to fix this?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SteamBMC - Launch and play Steam games from XBMC (v1.0.0, buggy but works)0