How to remove save resolution pop-up?
I hate that new pop-up.
I change between fullscreen and windowed mode very often. Now i have to press ok all time...

Is there any advanced setting?
This must be the latest build, Frodo V12.2 doesn't ask.... (which I like) like you I flip between fullscreen and windowed mode often for maintenance.
Known issue that will be fixed soon. It should only give a pop-up in situations where a screen change might result in not being able to see the XBMC GUI, so you can hit enter to safely revert back. Fullscreen to Windowed is a safe change, though.

Just to warn you, there's going to be a lot of bumps in the road like this since we're going further into Gotham development, and Gotham has some major settings revamping going on.
Already fixed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks Smile
Thanks!
I am testing the daily builds and am getting this popup all the time when switching from full screen to window. Can it be removed with a setting? It is really annoying.
Im getting this popup on fullscreen/windowed change too, using 'alpha5' 30th June nightly. Im running OS X if that matters.
I am also receiving this on the latest November Monthly build on Windows 7, when XBMC is in Fullscreen and I attempt to swap monitors.

It doesn't pop up when I swap monitors in windowed mode, but I'd rather keep XBMC in Fullscreen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to remove save resolution pop-up?0