Launchbrowser
if i knew anything about coding i would do it myself, as i do not... i post a request.

add an option in launchbrowser to save as there is in the qt browser, some of those videos i have in my favorites tend to disappear after a time Wink would be nice to keep them around.

i think that would be an awesome feature to add! i would love to see it set up similar to the apple trailers script. people with slow connections could set it to download first then play and have the option to save. people with fast connections could set it up to stream and also save file upon completion. then if you click on a song it would check first to see if you have it stored, if it is then it would play it off the hdd if not then it woud stream it from launch.  another thing that i would like to see would be making playlists through the xbmc interface. i know you can add a favorites folder in the py but it would be cool if you could go through all your favorites and add them to playlists that you could then bring up and play/shuffle/etc. just a thought but i think it would be cool. the other feature i would like to see is a skip to next song feature for when you have it on play all. as far as i know you cant do that, you either have to go back to the menu screen and pick a new song or keep fastforwarding and wait for buffer to catch up. if you could just click a button to stop buffering current song and skip to next song in random playlist that would be great.

hi,
this has been a much requested feaeture. unfortunately its not easily done in xbmc. so i have started work on an application that will run on your pc. you can then pass the stream url into this application and it will save it to the hard drive of your pc. then if you want to play back the video you can navigate to your pc. i will probally make it happen automatically. for any of you with video ipods i'll be adding a handy feature. stay tuned. it will be a few weeks before anything is ready.
cheers.
this sounds great, unfortunately, i only have a 2nd generation ipod.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launchbrowser0