Frame Extractor questions
After using media companion for a while I heard about Ember and thought I would give it a try. Looks great and I'm stoked to see frame extractor for fanart. So far so good with MKV BD rip files from DVDFab. Scrapes fine and can frame extract at will. My problem is with SD video TS files. Bring up Frame Extractor, ask it to load movie and nothing happens. I'm sure it's a simple setting somewhere I haven't been able to find...all of my files have already been scraped by Media Companion and play great on XBMC. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
(2013-05-19, 00:17)wwthumb Wrote: After using media companion for a while I heard about Ember and thought I would give it a try. Looks great and I'm stoked to see frame extractor for fanart. So far so good with MKV BD rip files from DVDFab. Scrapes fine and can frame extract at will. My problem is with SD video TS files. Bring up Frame Extractor, ask it to load movie and nothing happens. I'm sure it's a simple setting somewhere I haven't been able to find...all of my files have already been scraped by Media Companion and play great on XBMC. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I think the extractor try to load the from file. I will check this later.
Thanks for checking into this....On Movie Edit window, this is what my Windows border reads at the top.

Example of Video TS problem file:

Upper Window Border:
Edit Movie - Correctly scraped title| \My File Name\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO

Example of BD MKV. file which extrracts correctly

Upper Window Border:
Edit Movie - Correctly scraped title | \My File Name\My File Name.MKV
(2013-05-20, 21:34)wwthumb Wrote: Thanks for checking into this....On Movie Edit window, this is what my Windows border reads at the top.

Example of Video TS problem file:

Upper Window Border:
Edit Movie - Correctly scraped title| \My File Name\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO

Example of BD MKV. file which extrracts correctly

Upper Window Border:
Edit Movie - Correctly scraped title | \My File Name\My File Name.MKV

That's what I thought. He used the wrong file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frame Extractor questions0