Is there an IMDB scraper for TV?
Subject says it all...

Universal seems to be for movies only.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
no
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks and bugger. I have obscure British series that are on IMDB but to TVDB. I'll have to add them (it's a mission, I have done a lot of name changes to obscure file names and adding to TVDB today already. Never mind, it's a heartwarming thing to add to tvdb, as I keep telling other people!)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thank you for adding those obscure shows to TVDB!
(2013-05-19, 10:45)nickr Wrote: Thanks and bugger. I have obscure British series that are on IMDB but to TVDB. I'll have to add them (it's a mission, I have done a lot of name changes to obscure file names and adding to TVDB today already. Never mind, it's a heartwarming thing to add to tvdb, as I keep telling other people!)

I know what you mean. I created an entry on theTVDB for "Welcome to Paradise" a New Zeland sitcom that ran only one season (13 episodes). As near as I can tell, I may be one of about seven people on the planet who ever saw it. It's so obscure, I can't find any art that fits the requirements of theTVDB. It's a fair amount of work merely to get your library to scrape - especially as it's unlikely anyone else will ever benefit from it. Still, if you're a fan of the sitcom genre, it's giggle-worthy. ,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there an IMDB scraper for TV?0