• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Data18.com Web Content Scraper - Adult Movie Web Downloads
Doctor D

Thanks for the stand alone scrapper! It works very well. I did notice a few things though. When I scrape a movie that I already have the poster, I go to write to file and the new poster does not over write the old poster. I did make sure that "overwrite fan art and posters" were checked. It looks like it overwrites the .nfo file and all actor images but not the poster. If I go in a delete the poster it creates a new one. I have my file shared out on a nas and made sure that the files did not have the read only attribute. I also moved one over to my computers desktop and had the same problem. I was also wondering if there is a way to search for the movie ID instead of the folder name/movie name. I have noticed that movies that are part of a series tend to not always come up except the trailer. For example the movie Amazing Tits from 2013 I only get the option for the trailer. If I rename the folder to the ID 1114282 it pulls in the info just fine. Thanks again for all your help!!!
(2013-05-22, 05:00)DoctorD Wrote: 1.5 - 2013-11-26 - Fixed problems with actors not scraping properly. Added in NfoUrl section so that you can create a .nfo alongside your file containing the URL of the page on data18's content section you want the file scraped as. Renamed scraper to metadata.movie.data18.content.com to conform to rename done when it was uploaded to xbmc-adult.

does this url feature work anymore? doesnt seem to for me.
Instead of the movie ID it would be better to be able to search for something. I have had movies not come up in a search but the that same movie show up when moviename part 7 is searched. For example I search amazing tits nothing comes up except the trailer but if I search amazing tits 6 amazing tits one might show the movie instead of the trailer like it did in the first search. I understand this is google and/or data18's fault not yours. Is there maybe a way to exclude trailers from the search? So a google search like "site:data18.com movie_name -trailer" Lastly the poster still is not being overwritten when a new movie is scrapped. Any ideas?
v0.1.5 is pulling the movies much better from Data18. Looks like the only problems I am still having is the poster not being replaced if it is already in the folder and most Evil Angel movies return the front and back for the cover. But I doubt thats your fault. Otherwise great scraper. It would be great if you could have it scrape audultdvd, cduniverse, and HotMovies!
Please add searching with Bing, also. Like in this mod of your addon:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1808488
Google searching is blocking after 10-20 movies
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Can anyone tell me how should I name my files?

Thanks
(2015-01-16, 19:50)villano666 Wrote: Can anyone tell me how should I name my files?

Thanks

The naming convention is very important for getting the right results from what I can tell using the standalone. My suggestion is to go directly to the data18 site, look up your video, then see what the tags and naming convention generally are for the series that you are wanting to scrape.

For instance, the scene names for the file(s) are not always representative of the names used on data18, case in point, let's say that I acquired the video title "PD-36742 Aris Dark and Rob Diesel", and inside the folder resides the video file "PD - Oct 24, 2014 - Aris Dark and Rob Diesel (36742).hi". Now, I know that this is a web series from the kink.com site, and I know the series is entitled "Public Disgrace", so I go to data18 and look up the series to see what the general naming convention is for that series. In this case, from data18, I get the series name, date, and the names of the actors as the main tags for the page, and for the scraper to compare against.

If I use the native scene name(s) of either the folder or the file, I will get none, or the wrong results. In order for the scraper to identify the release correctly, I will rename the video file based on the text used on data18, changing the "PD -" to "Public Disgrace - " then scrape using the new file name. The very first result from the scraper identifies the data18 content number 1145248, which is correct. At that point, I simply select the metadata to save, then done.

I can't comment on the XBMC scraper, but the standalone works extremely well. Since my adult directory is only used on one HTPC of the 4 in my house, and not the others, my particular method for adult content is to use the scraper on the files myself, then let XBMC (Kodi) index the directory using "local .nfo only", and it works perfectly.

Thanks to DoctorD for the time and effort put into making this work so well.
any way to feed the data18 address directly? Google search seems not to pick up the newest releases. NFO with url does not work.
I've uploaded a fix for NFO with URL. Let me know if you still have problems with it. The format of url needs to be:

http://www.data18.com/content/1234567
Hi DoctorD,

I'm using your scrapper to get the info of some NA videos but I have trouble with the fanart. Poster images works great (I can select any image with no problem) but in the fanart section does not appear any image Sad.

Thanks for all your work.
Doctor D,

I'm guessing something changed on Dat18's site. I no longer get metadata after selecting a movie. Both url and searching fails.
Version 1.21 fixes the problem. Thanks!

https://github.com/DoctorD1501/JAVMovieS...1.21-alpha
Sterling Archer,

The issue with the fanart has to do with the Kodi not having support for spoofed referrers for the fanart element. I filed a bug for this about 16 months ago (see earlier posts in this thread), but it's still not fixed. Maybe someone reading this thread wants to take a crack at it? Smile

Anyways, I highly suggest that everyone use my new standalone scraper program (linked in first thread) called JAVMovieScraper. It works much much better than using the Kodi XML scraper I wrote and also has support for movies as well as web content. Fanart works there as well!
First off this scraper is amazing, even with google search turned off it shows me almost the right results.
The only issue is that its counterpart the data18 movie scraper does not work at all for me. I have tried a lot of movies and it just looks as if the search failed or didn't work. I have confirmed that the movies exist in data18.com and its a shame cause the web content one is perfect really.
Hey Icejack1,

I didn't write the data18 movie XML scraper - only the web content one. As far as I know, nobody is actively maintaining the DVD movie scraper which is why it doesn't work.

That said, you can try out my standalone scraper program which works for data18 movies as well as web content and Japanese movies. You can get it from here:

https://github.com/DoctorD1501/JAVMovieScraper
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Data18.com Web Content Scraper - Adult Movie Web Downloads2