[RELEASE] Data18.com Web Content Scraper - Adult Movie Web Downloads

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
str1567 Offline
(2015-06-12 08:37)hstegeman Wrote:  I did try to edit this to the data18.com scraper, it doesn't work for me.
The data18.com scraper hasn't been working for at least a year.
In my opinion not working scrapers after 1 year should be deleted, the maintance of the scraper data18.com is just below level.
Two years ago data18.com was by far the best adult scraper, perhaps the website change a bit, but I haven't seen a solution since then.

I confirm that there is something wrong with the latest version 1.5.7.
However my patched version with Bing still works fine: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1808488
Bing search is slightly less accurate but it does not block after several films like the Google search.
find quote
hstegeman Offline
(2015-06-16 20:28)str1567 Wrote:  
(2015-06-12 08:37)hstegeman Wrote:  I did try to edit this to the data18.com scraper, it doesn't work for me.
The data18.com scraper hasn't been working for at least a year.
In my opinion not working scrapers after 1 year should be deleted, the maintance of the scraper data18.com is just below level.
Two years ago data18.com was by far the best adult scraper, perhaps the website change a bit, but I haven't seen a solution since then.

I confirm that there is something wrong with the latest version 1.5.7.
However my patched version with Bing still works fine: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1808488
Bing search is slightly less accurate but it does not block after several films like the Google search.

I was talking about the data18.com scraper 1.3.2, not the data18.com web content scraper.1.5.7.
The problem is that the web content version is working quit well, but the movie version didn't work for at least 1 year.
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-17 00:55 by hstegeman.)
find quote
Enlightened Offline
what does the file need to be named for it to work on auto? I can search and find the web scene easy. but on auto nothing comes up.
find quote
str1567 Offline
Hi DoctorD!

I have implemented some fixes for the data18 webcontent scraper. Would you be so kind and merge my changes into your scraper?

Fixes:
1. User can choose the search engine in scraper settings: Google, Bing, Data18.
2. Fixed the 'photo linked by trailer fallback'. It was broken due to html changes.
3. Missing fanart fix (bug with spoofing stuff). I have reversed the order of RegExps for fanart and changed the 'dest' to add fanarts, not overrride. First of all goes fanart from image gallery and then goes fallback RegExps. If image gallery fanarts are not downloaded (all the time for me Sad ) then fallback images are used.
4. Google search fix. It was broken due to html changes

The updated scraper can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oqwvz4...m.bing.zip
find quote
DoctorD Offline
Hey Str1567,

I merged your fixes. However, bing search wasn't working for me when I tried it, so I kept google as the default search engine. Bing search is still included though, so the user can choose it if they are having better luck with it than me.
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-02 03:22 by DoctorD.)
find quote