[RELEASE] Data18.com Web Content Scraper - Adult Movie Web Downloads

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
signumda Offline
Hi, tke1384 same problem i get posters and thums but no fanarts.
find quote
tke1384 Offline
(2015-07-27 18:01)signumda Wrote:  Hi, tke1384 same problem i get posters and thums but no fanarts.

Do me a favour and send me the link to the movie or better yet a few movies you're not getting fan art for and I'll look into it.
find quote
DoctorD Offline
Hi All,

Sorry I've been pretty lax on maintaining this scraper. I've been mostly working on my new adult movie scraping project which works much better and gets the fanart every time:

It's called JAVMovieScraper and can be found at https://github.com/DoctorD1501/JAVMovieScraper

If anyone else is interested in helping to maintain this Kodi XML scraper, please send me a private message as I would love to have a more active maintainer than myself.

TKE1384,

Is your version based on str1567's version? Should I try to merge your changes into the main branch?
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-29 05:59 by DoctorD.)
find quote
tke1384 Offline
(2015-07-27 18:30)tke1384 Wrote:  
(2015-07-27 18:01)signumda Wrote:  Hi, tke1384 same problem i get posters and thums but no fanarts.

Do me a favour and send me the link to the movie or better yet a few movies you're not getting fan art for and I'll look into it.

So it looks as though this may be a bug in Kodi itself. I found an old bug report speaking to just this. Some movies will have fan art pulled without issue if the page doesn't need to be spoofed but the pages that do require spoofing will fail for fanart only. If you copy the same XML into say posters for example the pages are spoofed and images are downloaded. I would leave the code as is if I were you and if this bug is fixed in the future you should already have the correct metadata in your database. Here's the bug report page if you're interested in reading it yourself.

http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/14722
find quote
tke1384 Offline
(2015-07-29 05:57)DoctorD Wrote:  Hi All,

Sorry I've been pretty lax on maintaining this scraper. I've been mostly working on my new adult movie scraping project which works much better and gets the fanart every time:

It's called JAVMovieScraper and can be found at https://github.com/DoctorD1501/JAVMovieScraper

If anyone else is interested in helping to maintain this Kodi XML scraper, please send me a private message as I would love to have a more active maintainer than myself.

TKE1384,

Is your version based on str1567's version? Should I try to merge your changes into the main branch?

What's up Doc? I'd love to have you take a look at what I've done and give me your thoughts. I don't want to take away from your hard work but I'd love to help if I can however I can. Let me know if you think my updates are worth while and how I can help maintain going forward.
find quote
signumda Offline
(2015-07-29 05:57)DoctorD Wrote:  I've been mostly working on my new adult movie scraping project which works much better and gets the fanart every time:

Sorry, but I trey your Jav but the data18 scraper returned also no fanart the tmdb scraper returned some fanarts for "blockbuster" like pirates II.
find quote
LibraSnap Offline
Hi,

I Have A Problem !!

Trying To Data18.com - Install Version 1.6.0 - 2015-07-01 ---- In Kodi - kodi-15.2-Isengard_rc1.exe -

It Gives Error - " It Says - Add-On Does Not Have Correct Structure"
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-01 23:51 by LibraSnap.)
find quote