Export/Import for Upgrade
Hey there,

EDEN > FRODO, upgrade. Have brought this up a few times, but yeah, every time I attempt to do it, for fear of my tentacles dying, something has always gone wrong.

I export my videos and music collections into their respective directories but have noticed, I'm going to have a lot of work to do after this. Videos Export/Import works perfectly, but music, not so much.

Two questions about music upgrade, anyway to export ALBUM ART into album directories like all other exported artwork?? I can't redownload 5000 album covers from scratch again. Art seems to refresh to low quality blurry artwork, so I lose my beautiful 1000x1000 album art with no way of importing them back in again.

Second thing, none of the NFO files generated by the Export feature in EDEN can be read by the Import feature in FRODO. Most of my music, well, is unknown underground stuff, so all my editing has been manually done most of the time. Do I need to upgrade my NFO files to a different format or something? What am I doing wrong with my export in EDEN? Is there another NFO creator for music that may sort this issue out?

Need a solution, or FRODO and beyond are not a possibility. This is my third attempt to upgrade, and third post about this issue. I really want to stop bugging you guys.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export/Import for Upgrade0