Needed: Scraper Troubleshooting Checklist
I've looked in this sub-forum, on the Wiki and done some Googlin looking for a troubleshooting checklist for scraper issues. Can anyone provide a link to a troubleshooting checklist? Or just just provide one here?

My immediate problem is that I have two identical Intel NUCs ("Next Unit of Computing"), both manufactured same day; both running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS; both running XBMC 12.2; both using the exact same media sources (all on a NAS) accessed in exactly the same way; both do an automatic scheduled library update every 2 hours and automatic library cleaning once a month. Starting today (before and after a reboot), one of them does not see about 70% of my files. When I instruct it to update the library, the status bar shows for a few seconds, then it quits with no error given. The files that are missing can be played by the same XBMC using the Video | Files method (as opposed to going through TV Shows or Movies), so there is not a network issue for that box.

I am a little surprised that there is not (that I can find) a troubleshooting checklist stickied at the top of this forum. This is one of those times when I hardly know where to start to identify the problem and fix it. If anyone can suggest a checklist, I would be very grateful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Needed: Scraper Troubleshooting Checklist0