• 41(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
(2014-03-10, 22:14)thrak76 Wrote: Well, I'm at the end of my troubleshooting skills for skin-related errors. Hopefully im85288 will notice your issue and have a solution.
Btw, your log works fine, and I do notice some warnings and errors, but I have no idea what to do about it!

I appreciate the effort, thanks!

In my last attempt i fully uninstalled xbmc, added only the gotham repo and this time disable every home item except home/movie/tv didnt freeze XBMC however my issue with settings being unreachable remains, even with a clean install.
For reference see the video above, its the exact same.

If any settings/files are needed for troubleshooting this i'd be happy to provide them.
Thanks for listening! Thank you! And sorry for not mecionar the osd!
    You always brilliant!

I noticed that he could not join the visualization of the effects with the image of artists. But thanks anyway!

(2014-03-10, 19:16)im85288 Wrote: Update to 3.0.42

-- option to hide the text on osd music display
-- bug fix duplicate tiles shown in MB mode

(2014-02-23, 16:20)iorifly Wrote: im85288,

You noticed my doubts on it? Is to disable the name of the song that is going on in the center of the screen?
  Another thing would to put an option to show the image of the artist and the translucent effect of music together?

see some examples :

The disabling of the text is now an option. Next time if there are requests regarding OSD can you please indicate which OSD you are using! There are 4 different OSDs in the skin as it stands so this is useful information to know.

The option to show the image of the artist along with the effect is already there...but will not work if you have the artist slideshow enabled...it seems to me that they will not work together (i.e. slideshow plus visualisation)

(2014-03-10, 17:11)mbc0 Wrote: Thanks for all your time on this fella :-)

Cheers buddy :-)
(2014-03-10, 23:23)Joontje Wrote:
(2014-03-10, 22:14)thrak76 Wrote: Well, I'm at the end of my troubleshooting skills for skin-related errors. Hopefully im85288 will notice your issue and have a solution.
Btw, your log works fine, and I do notice some warnings and errors, but I have no idea what to do about it!

I appreciate the effort, thanks!

In my last attempt i fully uninstalled xbmc, added only the gotham repo and this time disable every home item except home/movie/tv didnt freeze XBMC however my issue with settings being unreachable remains, even with a clean install.
For reference see the video above, its the exact same.

If any settings/files are needed for troubleshooting this i'd be happy to provide them.

First of all big thanks to thrak76 for attempting to help out, I really appreciate help/input from everyone to improve the skin Smile

As to the problem, I think it is just down to you having a configuration that I have never tested/used. Perhaps you'll find it works ok with the Weather section at least being displayed. Regardless, I will give it a try and see if I get the same problems as you reported.

(2014-03-11, 02:46)iorifly Wrote: Thanks for listening! Thank you! And sorry for not mecionar the osd!
    You always brilliant!

I noticed that he could not join the visualization of the effects with the image of artists. But thanks anyway!

(2014-03-10, 19:16)im85288 Wrote: Update to 3.0.42

-- option to hide the text on osd music display
-- bug fix duplicate tiles shown in MB mode

[quote='iorifly' pid='1635598' dateline='1393165250']
im85288,

You noticed my doubts on it? Is to disable the name of the song that is going on in the center of the screen?
  Another thing would to put an option to show the image of the artist and the translucent effect of music together?

see some examples :

The disabling of the text is now an option. Next time if there are requests regarding OSD can you please indicate which OSD you are using! There are 4 different OSDs in the skin as it stands so this is useful information to know.

The option to show the image of the artist along with the effect is already there...but will not work if you have the artist slideshow enabled...it seems to me that they will not work together (i.e. slideshow plus visualisation)

Yes I did try to merge the visualisation of music with the artists slideshow but faced problems. It does still work though when you change the OSD settings to not show the slideshow along with display the fanart of the artist...so only with a single image of the artist. If you know a skin where this works with the artist slideshow just let me know and I'll take a look
Im85288,
See skin. MQ5
Quote:First of all big thanks to thrak76 for attempting to help out, I really appreciate help/input from everyone to improve the skin Smile

As to the problem, I think it is just down to you having a configuration that I have never tested/used. Perhaps you'll find it works ok with the Weather section at least being displayed. Regardless, I will give it a try and see if I get the same problems as you reported.
Thank you, i enabled weather and this seems to have solved the issue for now.
If you require more testing on this part i'd be happy to help.
Hello

I love your skin and use it on all my htpc pcs.
It is possible when we select the information of a film that trailers play automatically when in XBMB3C mode?
Note: I have the trailers plugin installed on the server and download the trailers for my movies collection.

Also the trailers dont seem to work on the last update when in normal xbmc mode. is it right?

I also notice that TVshows button do not work...

Thanks for this fantastic skin.
Hello im85288,

I love this skin very much, have been using this skin since I moved to XBMB3C. I have a few questions/requests, not sure if you could consider. Good job man.

I am using the latest Xperience1080++ in your repository, XBMC version is Gotham beta1 and version of XBMB3C is 0.85.

1. I am using the native XBMC music library although I am using the XBMB3C addon. Not sure if you have noticed the image size at the left bottom corner of the Music tile in the alternate metro home screen is not quite suitable for artist/album images? I guess the one you are using is a generic poster size, somehow usually the shape of artist/album images is a square, some part of the image is cropped now. Is it possible to align it with artist/album image shape? See below FYI.

2. As mentioned above, I am using the native XBMC music library, it is because if I used the XBMB3C music library, I couldn't switch to those view options for music view, I could only see those view options for movies/tv shows. Is it possible to make the music view options available even if we are using the XBMB3C addon music library?

3. In the background setting, I could see the options for single image and multi image, I don't see the option for using fanart as the background, how could I do to enable that? Is it because I am using XBMB3C?

4. Once I navigate into the movie/tv shows library, I could see the background is actually the fanart (backdrops in MB3 term) of the movie/tv show, is it possible to use extra fanart as well? And could we make the background to rotate after a certain interval, says change to another extra fanart x seconds after. Is it related to XBMB3C too? I noticed that in the XBMB3C addon, there is a setting for refreshing background, is it working like that?

5. Finally, during playback of a video, I used to see the plot with artwork and any other info of the video (aspect ratio,, codex, etc.) once I pause it in another skin. However, I have to pause it and press "i" in order to display those information now, is it possible to have an option to make it shows the plot, video info, artwork once I pause the video? (I know the next release of XBMB3C can show the plot with artwork normally, but still I have to pause and then press "i")

Again, thanks for the great skin, I am really impressed. Thanks.
About not having favrouites... I tried to reinstall Your skin - I've deleted whole folder and installed it once again and the same issue - no fav window.
But I had the same settings. Where is user config file for Your skin? How can I completly remove and install skin once again?
I noticed that the language flags are missing in the subtitle downloader. As I have it setup so it tries to find my native language first, and then English, it's kind of hard to distinguish the two. Is this a bug, or haven't you added that feature yet?
Hi,

Just a follow up on a post I made a while ago about the Menu going out of sync, as you can see from the pictures it always goes "1 out of sync" the only way to fix it is to exit XBMC & Start again

Question 
Hi!

Love your Mod, but for me it just shows too much information at once. I tried searching around in the source code, but I just can't find, where the screen parts below the lists are defined. Here is a screenshot of what I mean. I'd like to disable the elements inside the red marking:

Could someone please tell me, how to disable these parts. Thank you!
(2014-03-15, 22:33)mbc0 Wrote: Hi,

Just a follow up on a post I made a while ago about the Menu going out of sync, as you can see from the pictures it always goes "1 out of sync" the only way to fix it is to exit XBMC & Start again

Hi, now I see what you are referring too...it's a known issue where sometimes the menu will get out of synch with the content below.

To "fix" this just navigate to the Power button (bottom left) and press down twice

Also I noticed your bbc iplayer icon looks "terrible"! There are better ones that are suited to the skin included in the package /extras/icons/xperience/Logos
(2014-03-14, 05:40)dannypcf Wrote: Hello im85288,

I love this skin very much, have been using this skin since I moved to XBMB3C. I have a few questions/requests, not sure if you could consider. Good job man.

I am using the latest Xperience1080++ in your repository, XBMC version is Gotham beta1 and version of XBMB3C is 0.85.

1. I am using the native XBMC music library although I am using the XBMB3C addon. Not sure if you have noticed the image size at the left bottom corner of the Music tile in the alternate metro home screen is not quite suitable for artist/album images? I guess the one you are using is a generic poster size, somehow usually the shape of artist/album images is a square, some part of the image is cropped now. Is it possible to align it with artist/album image shape? See below FYI.

2. As mentioned above, I am using the native XBMC music library, it is because if I used the XBMB3C music library, I couldn't switch to those view options for music view, I could only see those view options for movies/tv shows. Is it possible to make the music view options available even if we are using the XBMB3C addon music library?

3. In the background setting, I could see the options for single image and multi image, I don't see the option for using fanart as the background, how could I do to enable that? Is it because I am using XBMB3C?

4. Once I navigate into the movie/tv shows library, I could see the background is actually the fanart (backdrops in MB3 term) of the movie/tv show, is it possible to use extra fanart as well? And could we make the background to rotate after a certain interval, says change to another extra fanart x seconds after. Is it related to XBMB3C too? I noticed that in the XBMB3C addon, there is a setting for refreshing background, is it working like that?

5. Finally, during playback of a video, I used to see the plot with artwork and any other info of the video (aspect ratio,, codex, etc.) once I pause it in another skin. However, I have to pause it and press "i" in order to display those information now, is it possible to have an option to make it shows the plot, video info, artwork once I pause the video? (I know the next release of XBMB3C can show the plot with artwork normally, but still I have to pause and then press "i")

Again, thanks for the great skin, I am really impressed. Thanks.

Hi Thanks for the feedback, I will come back to these issues in more detail at a later date. As for the backgrounds, you should see an option in the background settings saying "Use Fanart"..this one should be enabled in XBMB3C mode so if you cannot see it please report back.

(2014-03-15, 18:09)piernik Wrote: About not having favrouites... I tried to reinstall Your skin - I've deleted whole folder and installed it once again and the same issue - no fav window.
But I had the same settings. Where is user config file for Your skin? How can I completly remove and install skin once again?

The general guisettings.xml is stored in the user data directory. Unless you remove all references to xperience1080++ from that file it will not reset the settings. Again this is one that I have not experienced...but fantasticN seemed to have the same..anybody else having this??

(2014-03-15, 18:53)johnnyvdberg Wrote: I noticed that the language flags are missing in the subtitle downloader. As I have it setup so it tries to find my native language first, and then English, it's kind of hard to distinguish the two. Is this a bug, or haven't you added that feature yet?

Sounds like a bug, I do not use the subtitles at all...can you post a screenshot so I can see exactly where you are referring to?

(2014-03-19, 09:56)mozomo Wrote: Hi!

Love your Mod, but for me it just shows too much information at once. I tried searching around in the source code, but I just can't find, where the screen parts below the lists are defined. Here is a screenshot of what I mean. I'd like to disable the elements inside the red marking:

They are in more than one place and not so easy to remove...but I'll try and add an option in the skin preferences to hide them from views
(2014-03-19, 15:57)im85288 Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 09:56)mozomo Wrote: Hi!

They are in more than one place and not so easy to remove...but I'll try and add an option in the skin preferences to hide them from views

An option would be really great!! I found out how to get rid of some parts, but caused some other damage in other places of the skin. Coding for skins is really not the easiest exercise.... Rolleyes
(2014-03-19, 15:57)im85288 Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 18:09)piernik Wrote: About not having favrouites... I tried to reinstall Your skin - I've deleted whole folder and installed it once again and the same issue - no fav window.

The general guisettings.xml is stored in the user data directory. Unless you remove all references to xperience1080++ from that file it will not reset the settings. Again this is one that I have not experienced...but fantasticN seemed to have the same..anybody else having this??

I've checked Xperience1080+ and fav work well
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9