No way to navigate out of the TV Recordings folder
Hello there,

I am using tvheadend 3.4 and Frodo 12.2

Everything is working very well, and i'm looking forward to ironing out the wrinkles so i can ditch my Virgin Media tivo box!!

I have tvheadend set to place recorded shows into folders by title.

When in xbmc, when i go to my recordings folder i can see my folders but when i drill down into the subfolder there is no ".." at the top so i can navigate back out of the folder.

For example if i go to "Live TV -> Recordings" i can see 2 folders - "Big Bang Theory" and "Battlestar Galactica"

When i go into the folder "Big Bang Theory" i can see a list of episodes to watch, but there is no ".." at the top. So i can't navigate to the parent folder again.

The only way to reset this is to watch a Live TV channel again, then return to the Recordings folder.

Can anyone help with a workaround please?

Many thanks!!
Do you not have a "back" button on the remote, or can you map one? It's just a thought - I leave all of my recordings in one folder, and actually navigate to that folder through file view instead of via the Live TV -> Recordings route (i.e. I access the files over NFS and not via the addon), so can't realistically test this for you.
Thanks Prof - i should have realised. Using a CEC remote, so needed to map the back button on my remote manually.

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No way to navigate out of the TV Recordings folder0