Win Movies
How do I change to it loads all the movies estam the file even if it does not find the information you see in the video, I'm sitting in films and then I enter the file to show the difference and will later add that I know this one missed the session movies.
What I want is that it shows all the session movie even if he did not find the info.

Brazil:
Como posso alterar para ele carrega todos os filmes que estam no arquivo mesmo se ele não achar as informações, veja que no video, estou na sessão filmes e depois vou entra no arquivo para mostra a diferença e vou adcionar um que sei que esta faltado na sessão filmes.
O que quero é que ele mostre todos na sessão filme mesmo se ele não achar a info.

I dont understand the problem. It didn't load the poster because it hadn't scraped the movie yet(because you had it named incorrectly). It can't have a cover when it doesn't know what movie it is.
I want to display all the session titles movies, even if he did not find the information, it does not add anything currently in session without the information.

Brazil:
Quero que exibe todos os títulos na sessão filmes, mesmo se ele não achar as informações, Atualmente ele não adiciona nada na sessão sem as informação.

Let me give an example, the screen below has two files that do not have the info because not found, but it appears now the films do not.
I want also appear in movies.

Screen:
Just trying to understand the problem. You want info (plot / outline, poster & fanart and others to appear) for movies that scrapers can't find?
The movies session is not picking up all the files, some does not appear this is what I mean.
To appear I have that is seeking the information manually on the film.

want everyone to show up, so I don't have to find one by one as showed in the video.
See that in the video the film not Ratatuelle this in the movies, but after I get the info he enters the film session.
Ratatouille didn't show up because of typos. I imagine others are for a similar reason. They aren't scraped if you make typos...they can't be scraped.

If you name them without typos and with the release year in brackets, they will always be found. If you don't have the year, they may not be found correctly(if there are several with the same name but in different years). If you make typos they won't be found.
ie: Ratatouille (2007)

Also, some things may not be found if imdb does not have them. There are specific scrapers designed just for this purpose(anime for example).
understood, but alas this problem how do I know which cannot be found, have more than 600.
Another important thing, can I leave it in the folder for where the Hill and different.

Example: X this Movie being played for movie title Y, keep the title X?

want to know a way to change the script to leave the title as this in the folder, because each film my has its separate folder.

See the Screen.

Sorry for my English and well really bad.
Looks like some of your folders are named incorrectly. For instance, you have 3 Batman Begins folders, when in reality there was one Batman movie called Batman Begins. I also don't see any movie folders with the year included. Additionally, as part of the movie name, many of your movies have a hyphen and text following the name such as "Batman Begins 2 - O Cavaleiro das Trevas". Your folder names need to be very clean.

As an example, here's the correct naming:
Batman - The Dark Knight (2008)
Batman - The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
Batman (1989)
Batman and Robin (1997)
Batman Begins (2005)
Batman Forever (1995)
Batman Returns (1992)
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-05-24, 01:56)CaptainKen Wrote: Looks like some of your folders are named incorrectly. For instance, you have 3 Batman Begins folders, when in reality there was one Batman movie called Batman Begins. I also don't see any movie folders with the year included. Additionally, as part of the movie name, many of your movies have a hyphen and text following the name such as "Batman Begins 2 - O Cavaleiro das Trevas". Your folder names need to be very clean.

As an example, here's the correct naming:
Batman - The Dark Knight (2008)
Batman - The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
Batman (1989)
Batman and Robin (1997)
Batman Begins (2005)
Batman Forever (1995)
Batman Returns (1992)

understand, I'm packing.
but there's no way changes appear to them even if they don't think so I can know what was found?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118263

this may be of help - will scan your sources for 'missing' movies
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2013-05-24, 13:39)leepenny Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118263

this may be of help - will scan your sources for 'missing' movies

Helped Me a lot, thank you very much. you know some addons that can leave the title of movies like this in the folder
the title my are getting all in English and hosted by even just dying in Brazil and the other titles.
I don't know of any - I am English so have never had to look for one !!
but i'm glad the link helped a little.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2013-05-24, 19:02)leepenny Wrote: I don't know of any - I am English so have never had to look for one !!
but i'm glad the link helped a little.

Thanks, helped a lot, but does not have a way to go even without the movie information?
Has movies in my parents that he never acknowledges even as I do not put it in English.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies0