Can I turn off the "Would you like to keep this resolution" message dialog?
Still a problem with the unstable build.
Just got the October build(ALPHA8 compiled 30 september) and we still have a resolution popup on osx 10.7.5
Whooho .... Alpha 9 is missing the resolution popup Wink so for the above system this is fixed.
alpha10 no more pop up
I am on Alpha 12 and i still have the popup when switching between fullscreen and windowed.
The most annoying thing about it is that the correct resolution is chosen when saying NO two times.

I watch a lot of TV with XBMC and because i live in Europe, going from fullscreen to windowed it switches from 50hz to 60hz.
So when i go from windowed to fullscreen while watching PAL content its 60hz (NO)>60hz (NO)>50hz

Same thing for Blurays (24hz mode <-> 60hz)

Is it possible to disable the dialog entirely (always assume "NO")?
You're still on Gotham Alpha 12 ? Have you been living under a rock since December ? Smile

I would suggest installing the current stable release 13.1 and see if you are still having any problems...
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
My fault for using ppa's i guess...
14.0-alpha1 (from git) runs great
Hi, sorry to revive an old thread.

I am running 14.0-RC3 on Win7 x64 and I get this prompt when switching from one screen to another. I normally run full screen only, not windowed mode, but my two displays are of different resolutions (monitor & HDTV). If I want to listen to music I normally don't turn on the TV, I just hit "Win-Shift-Left" or "Win-Shift-Right" and bring Kodi into the PC monitor, and repeat to send it back to the HDTV. Everything works fine except for this prompt. I used to to this with an older build (I believe Frodo, I skipped from 12 to 14 when updating)

I think that this kind of screen/resolution switch (forced from outside Kodi) should be allowed without any confirmation prompt.

Let me know if more info is needed or if my explanation is not clear. Thanks!
Bump?

Sorry to insist. It' just that I now realized that when doing the same screen switching with my remote (through eventghost "move window to" action) for some reason the action of moving the window does not actually finish until I have confirmed the "keep resolution" in kodi. This has the annoying effect that I cannot use my remote to actually confirm (since the actions of "left" and "select" required to pick "yes" would also come from eventghost which is still waiting for the move action to finish).
I don't expect anyone to go into the specifics of eventghost, this is not the right place. I would just love to be able to disable this prompt (in my case, assuming a "yes" answer).

Thanks!

btw, upgraded to final 14.0 since last post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I turn off the "Would you like to keep this resolution" message dialog?0