Win Problem adding a network drive
Hello people!

I´m not sure if someone have post something like this, I just wondering why after adding a network drive, start working perfectly, but after a couple of days, when I try to start XBMC and try to play some videos from the network drive, automatically appears that the file doesn´t exist.... Huh

It´s really unconfortable each time to go to Videos>Files and "scan" again the files to reproduce it properly...

I´m wondering if somebody have an idea to make this "bug" works...

My Pc is runing under Windows Vista 64 Home Premium...

thanks.
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
Please provide more details of what the network share is (device type, smb/nfs, etc).
Is it possible that XBMC is started up before the system has access to the file share ?
I added a device via Adding a Network Location, after that appears a link like this -> smb://my server

@Kibje: Yeah, I was thinking the same and for check if I was wrong, I opened first the device with the windows-explorer and after that opened XBMC, with the same results...
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem adding a network drive0