I can't (and i will not) give any support about bugs in any modded versions of Bello.
For bug reports please follow the format bellow...
XBMC version :
... or if is possible open an issue on GitHub.
General steps for debugging
• Mouse usage is not supported. Please disable it from Settings > System > Input Devices.
• Remove from your userdata directory guisettings.xml (backup first if you need all your settings), ViewModesxx.db and Texturesxx.db
• Start Kodi and check if the problem is fixed. If not, proceed with the next steps.
• Uninstall all your addons one by one, restart Kodi every time you do a uninstall and check if the problem is fixed.
• Do a clean installation of Kodi and a manual installation of Bello by following these steps:
- Uninstall XBMC and remove all related stuff (backup your userdata folder first).
- Remove any folder with the word "bello" on it from your addons folder and packages folder.
- Download and Install Kodi v14.2. Bello 3.x.x was developed and tested with Kodi v14.x, although it may work fine with the latest nightlies.
- Download the latest version of Bello from GitHub.
- Create a folder in your addons folder with the name "skin.bello" and extract the contains of the downloaded zip file inside (keep folders structure).
If is required here is how you can post a full debug log.