• 1(current)
Bugs and Suggestions
Please post any bugs and suggestions here.

I can't (and i will not) give any support about bugs in any modded versions of Bello.

For bug reports please follow the format bellow...

Bug Report
XBMC version :
OS platform:
Skin version:
Bug description:

... or if is possible open an issue on GitHub.

General steps for debugging
Mouse usage is not supported. Please disable it from Settings > System > Input Devices.
• Remove from your userdata directory guisettings.xml (backup first if you need all your settings), ViewModesxx.db and Texturesxx.db
• Start Kodi and check if the problem is fixed. If not, proceed with the next steps.

• Uninstall all your addons one by one, restart Kodi every time you do a uninstall and check if the problem is fixed.
• Do a clean installation of Kodi and a manual installation of Bello by following these steps:
  • Uninstall XBMC and remove all related stuff (backup your userdata folder first).
  • Remove any folder with the word "bello" on it from your addons folder and packages folder.
  • Download and Install Kodi v14.2. Bello 3.x.x was developed and tested with Kodi v14.x, although it may work fine with the latest nightlies.
  • Download the latest version of Bello from GitHub.
  • Create a folder in your addons folder with the name "skin.bello" and extract the contains of the downloaded zip file inside (keep folders structure).
• Start Kodi only with Bello in the beginning and continue by installing first the required addons for Bello (See QA "How can i install this skin ?" and then the rest of your addons, ONE BY ONE and check every time when and if the problem occurs again.

If is required here is how you can post a full debug log.

Cheers
Nessus
Don't know if we have already talked about this......
Could you add the ability to stop the global rss, i'd like to have them only on
main menu. sometimes it is boring see them everywhere. (my opinion)
Thank you
Peppe
Added on to-do-list
https://github.com/Nessus85100/Bello/issues/11

Cheers
Nessus
This might have been mentioned somewhere but could you allow for the Music player to display extrafanart for artists?
Feature request: Cinema Experience support.

I also want to say that I love the look and feel of this skin. You did an awesome job.
@mirkan
Sorry... Bello does not support extrafanart in any section and probably never will.

@syntobu
I don't know about this. Is one of the scripts with very strange behavior and frequently odd problems. I have to think about it but not atm.

Cheers
Nessus
Hi mate,
i have another request: could you add a button to hide library stat in home screen?

thank you.
Peppe
Sure but is that necessary ?. Are those little text labels so annoying ?.
I've added those because i think they are useful but if the most of you guys think that they are some annoying flipping text i can remove them.

Cheers
Nessus
(2013-05-27, 10:36)nessus Wrote: Sure but is that necessary ?

Cheers
Nessus

it isn't necessary.....but you know i like bello as clean as possible. Nod
if no one need it, ignore this request.
Peppe
Got those issues:

-Can't remove TV Shows button from home within Skin options
-Fan Art from Internet are'nt showing anymore when playing music

XBMC 12.2
Win7 x64
Was using beta 6 and now official 1.0.0 release
Removed guisettings.xml
@Rockafella83
- Is working fine here.
- "Fan Art from Internet" Huh I have no idea what you mean. If you mean the Artist SlideShow is working fine on my end. Have you enabled the option form MusicOSD screen > Settings > Enable Artist SlideShow ?

Cheers
Nessus
would you be able to support HD ClearLOGO for TV shows in your next update?

can you make this list bigger also? its a really nice view but maybe in viewtype options to make the list bigger so you can see more?

In viewtype options can you have an option to make this list fixed? Also is there any options or disable the fanart as the background?

Can you please allow for number rating instead of star rating? Everything almost falls under the 4/5 star

-Is there an option to disable "recently watched" or "new" flags?
-Can music have a wall view?

Thanks. Really nice skin. I have been waiting a long time for something this nice!
(2013-05-29, 00:56)adriank99 Wrote: -would you be able to support HD ClearLOGO for TV shows in your next update?

-can you make this list bigger also? its a really nice view but maybe in viewtype options to make the list bigger so you can see more?

-In viewtype options can you have an option to make this list fixed? Also is there any options or disable the fanart as the background?

-Can you please allow for number rating instead of star rating? Everything almost falls under the 4/5 star

-Is there an option to disable "recently watched" or "new" flags?

-Can music have a wall view?

Thanks. Really nice skin. I have been waiting a long time for something this nice!
- Sorry but there will be no more extra art support.
- All views in order to comply with skin's unified interface they must have some spaces up/down. That view is long as it can be. Also since is fixed list i made it with 9 lines, 1 in the middle and 4 lines up/down. I already check if i could add 2 more lines but there is not enough space. Making the spaces between the lines smaller is not looking good.
- That way when reaching the end you will see a black thing and that's not looking good. Why you want it fixed ?. Fanart can disabled only globally in skin seetings. I wont add it to every view.
- I can do that. The reason for using the star rating there it was just my personal preference but if most of users feel the same way i can change it. Feedback ?
- Do you mean "Recently Added" ?. If so there is not. To add such an option i will need some serious feedback since it will require adding code to every Unwatched overlay in the skin. There are no "new" flags" anywhere in the skin.
- Who knows.... in the future versions, maybe.

Thanks for using the skin and for the feedback.

Cheers
Nessus
Hi mate, i found a bug, for italian language, "music button opens" set as file goes to library.
if i set english as language it works fine.
Bello v1.0.0 Final on xbmc 12.2
tell me if you need a debug log.
Peppe
Thanks buddy. It had the same problem for all the languages except ENG.
Should be fixed now in GithHub

Cheers
Nessus
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs and Suggestions5