• 4(current)
Bugs and Suggestions
(2013-06-20, 07:54)henrike_ Wrote: Yes, that is the current behavoir, but my question was if it is possible to change this. So when going from channel 4 to channel 5, it WILL scroll the list 1 step up, so channels 2-6 becomes visible instead (this way you always can see the "next" item in the list)
That would lead to a problematic list. To produce such behavior you must set the list height smaller that it should be so when you try to reach the last item the list scrolls because is shorter than the correct height. I'm sure you don't expect me to do that, but you are free to mod in whatever you like. The code for the views are in ViewsBlahBlah.xml files.

Cheers
Nessus
(2013-06-20, 12:00)nessus Wrote: Is not a matter of votes. This skin was designed and developed for use on large displays with a remote control from a distance (eg couch), not for computers screens with k/b and mouse, although i have no problems using my k/b during development.

Cheers
Nessus

Hello

Well I used the skin sitting on my couch with a wireless keyboard. I can't figure out how to setup a remote with xbmc. Searched on the forums how to setup but couldn't understand... I see you state you will never add mouse-keyboard support. Just out of curiosity is it hard to add that or you don't wish to do it ? I'm not trying to step on your toes because 1st its your skin, You Developed it you put in the work but I humbly ask would you add keyboard-mouse support as a option ? Or if someone is willing to take their time out to give me step by step directions how to setup a remote. Because this is one of the best skins I've seen in years... Well back to aeonNox...

Thanks
Is not so hard to setup a remote control with XBMC. Actually is pretty easy. Here is what i did with mine under Windows.

You will need :
- A Bluetooth dongle (5€ - 10€)
- A PS3 BluRay remote control (15€ - 20€)
- and this little free app PS3BluMote

Setup procedure:
- Install and setup the drivers for the Bluetooth dongle
- Pair the remote control with the dongle
- Install the PS3BluMote app and configure the remote control keys actions.
- Done

The configuration file of the PS3BluMote app is stored in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\PS3 BluMote\ in Windows.
Here is mine http://pastebin.com/bd80fdkv

Cheers
Nessus
(2013-06-20, 12:17)nessus Wrote: That would lead to a problematic list. To produce such behavior you must set the list height smaller that it should be so when you try to reach the last item the list scrolls because is shorter than the correct height. I'm sure you don't expect me to do that, but you are free to mod in whatever you like. The code for the views are in ViewsBlahBlah.xml files.

Cheers
Nessus

I dont know what have to be done, but it works like that in Aeon Nox, and it does not seem to have the list smaller than that all items fit.
Ill see if I can solve this myself.
If it's behaving like that it's a bug.
Tell me where and in which view in Aeon Nox and i will check it out.

Cheers
Nessus
(2013-06-20, 20:33)nessus Wrote: If it's behaving like that it's a bug.
Tell me where and in which view in Aeon Nox and i will check it out.

Cheers
Nessus

You are correct, it might be a bug. It occurs in PVR -> channellist (Big list). It does not work like that in the small list.
But in my point of view, it would be a great thing to always be able to see the "next" item, in all lists.

It however has another nice thing in Movie-view (low list), it always has focus on the middle item, and when pressing up/down it simply scrolls the list one item up/down. (which means you always see previews 3 items and the next 3 items.)
That's a fixed list. Wall List View in Bello is working like that.
If you want the same behavior in List View you have to mod it your self because i wont do it in the skin. The code is in ViewsVideos.xml starting from line 482.

Cheers
Nessus
In "Videos" view, skin do not mark movies as "watched" after I watch them or mark them manually. It mark them only in "Films" view. How can this be fixed? I dont know what I walready wathed, because there is no flag or something else that told me i have watched that video. Very annoying.
(2013-06-21, 13:30)shiro Wrote: In "Videos" view, skin do not mark movies as "watched" after I watch them or mark them manually. It mark them only in "Films" view. How can this be fixed? I dont know what I walready wathed, because there is no flag or something else that told me i have watched that video. Very annoying.
(2013-06-06, 09:34)shiro Wrote: Hi guys, I not have "watched flag" shown in this skin...it is a bug?
Now I dont know, what videos I have already watched. Where I can turn it on?
(2013-06-07, 01:01)nessus Wrote: @shiro
There no watched flags in this skin. The only available flags are for the UnWatched items except for the 3DWall & Wall view because i haven't decided yet what kind of flag to use there.

Cheers
Nessus
eh...how you can not add something that fundamental? Every skin I have encountered has this feature. Is there hope that it will be in updated version of the skin? Just some plain checkbox or grayed out name of watched video or other symbol will be fully sufficient.

Anyway, this skin is pure beauty and i dont want to user other :-)
Any item that has a sign (star or play icon) is UnWatched and what has not any sign is Watched.
How much more clearly can it be ?.

Sorry but i wont add anything else. Having indicators for both Watched and UnWatched, it's redundancy.

Cheers
Nessus
Yes, this is working clearly in " Movies" view, but in " videos" view, there only three dots before and after the name of video file. There is no play icon or something else. i will post screenshots later
They show fine here. Please post the same screenshot from Confluence skin.

Cheers
Nessus
But are that media scraped?
I see the dots if media are not in library. Am i wrong?
Peppe
Nessus ->here are screens.
From confluence, there is small checkmark on the right side of video name, showing, that video has been watched.

...and here is screenshot from Bello, from pictures view, but in Videos view, it is the same:

The only difference is that three dots around name of jpg files (in my case, video files). I have them from both sides of video file name. So nothing is showing if video has been watched.

Peppe-sr -> I am using two ways to organize my videos:
1. Movies view - here I have my collection of HD films, that is often changes as I add new movies
2 Videos view - here I have bunch of anything - TV series, documentaries, testing videos (Dolby, HD), various SD resolution movies that I want to watch only once, and so on. Directory with these movies is changing almost every day, as I adding or deleting various movies. So scrapping is not required and is ineffective here. But ina nay other skin I have no problem with marking videos as watched.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs and Suggestions5