• 15(current)
Bugs and Suggestions
Hi there!

I've been using Bello / Bello Nero for quite a long time now and have been loving it ever since.
However, there seems to be a nasty little bug, since you updated to Gotham (maybe just me):

First things first: I am using MPC-BE as an external player on Gotham 13.2. This is properly set in playercorefactory.xml and has been working for a long time.

Now: Since the update I am unable to start a movie from the video-info screen. Whenever i press enter there to start a movie XBMC freezes instantly and doesn't recover.
What I can do is start the movie by pressing C when it's highlighted in the library, then selecting "Play with" and then choosing MPC-BE from the list of available players. Works flawlessly.

What's odd is that it works for TV shows (starting episode by pressing play from episode info screen)...

Any ideas on this? I've uploaded a log with debugging ON here: http://pastebin.com/5HG8Z0xC - the interesting bit seems to be in the last lines...

My playercorefactory looks like this:
Code:
<playercorefactory>
<players>
   <player name="MPC-BE" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="true" video="true">
     <filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-BE\mpc-be.exe</filename>
     <args>"{1}" /fullscreen /monitor 3 /play /close</args>
     <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
     <hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
     <warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
   </player>
</players>
  <rules action="prepend">
   <rule name="AllVideo" video="true" player="MPC-BE">
     <rule name="InternetStream" internetstream="true" player="dvdplayer"/>
   </rule>
  </rules>
</playercorefactory>

P.S.: Anyone else getting a script failure on ExtendedInfo script? Has been like that for some time now. EDIT: Nvm. - had the wrong script - was running the newest from phil65 - nessus' works fine...

Other than that: Thanks for your great work. I'd thank you endlessly if you could resolve my issue and update soon.

Greetz, Unr3aL67
Remove/Uninstall Cinema Experience script from your setup.

Cheers
Nessus
Thanks a lot man! That actually did the trick.
I had to erase it by hand though as XBMC said that Bello/Bello Nero depend on Cinema Experience.

Never used CE so no problem for me.

Greetz, Unr3aL67
Would it be possible to change the subtitle menu a little bit?
  • Can the CC icon be displayed for hearing impaired subs, or the even better correct icon Image?
  • Can the file name be displayed for easier searching of the correct sub?
Below a screenshot of the current Bello and for instance AEON Nox
Bello:

Nox:
No problem, i can do that. I will send an update to Github as soon as i find some free time.

Cheers
Nessus
(2014-11-18, 10:37)nessus Wrote: No problem, i can do that. I will send an update to Github as soon as i find some free time.

Cheers
Nessus

Thanks Cool
Done. Download the latest GitHub version

Cheers
Nessus
(2014-11-21, 14:57)nessus Wrote: Done. Download the latest GitHub version

Cheers
Nessus

Cool thank you. Will give it a try.
I quite like the translucent buffering notification with the percentage indicator when streaming video content. Would it be possible to also include a small read-out of the download speed of said content, in Mbps, on the buffering notification?
That label value is handled by Kodi. I cant show there whatever i want.
If you've seen that in any other skin let me know and i will give it a look.

Cheers
Nessus
maybe he is talking about something like the informations that are showed when an acestream is opened by p2pstream addon.
Peppe
Hey i have a pretty annoying bug, i cant open a setting menu.

Im running xbmc 14.0 on win7 x64 and i've installed latest skin from github repo (3.0.0 BETA)

Debug log here (turned debugging on with confluence skin Smile)
have you installed all the scripts needed?
read main post of bello 3.0.
Peppe
Yes i think i did, i went through all of them one by one, at least before i did that i was getting dependencies not met error, if you could point me to specific one i can try to reinstal it.
the one about skinshortcuts i suppose.
Peppe
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs and Suggestions5