Q: Where is my mouse pointer ?
A: Mouse usage is not supported in Bello. Please disable it from Settings > System > Input Devices > Enable mouse and touch screen support.
Q: What's the difference between Kodi official repo version and GitHub version ?
A: Official repo always has the latest stable release for the current XBMC version. GitHub will have all the latest updates which they are not yet pushed to the official repo. The update cycle of the official repo it will be approximately every month.
Q: How can i install this skin ?
A: You can install the skin automatically or manual. Automatic install can be done through XBMC Add-ons system. Go to Add-ons > Get Add-ons > Kodi Add-on repository > Skin > Bello > Install. Any script dependencies that the skin requires will automatically be downloaded and installed (if they are not already installed in your system). You can do an automatic install also from GitHub. Download the skin, go to Add-ons > Install from zip file and select the downloaded skin zip file. If for any reason you wanna do a completely manual install follow the steps bellow :
• Uninstall any prior installed versions of the skin and delete any leftover folders and files from your addons folder.
• Create a folder named "skin.bello" in your addons folder
• Download the skin from GitHub and extract the contains (keep skin's folder structure) to the above created folder "skin.bello".
• Make sure that you have installed all the dependent scripts. Most of them are available on XBMC mirrors except these:
- • Library Editor script by Phil (not yet on the official repo)
• Skin Info Service by Phil (not yet on the official repo)
• Metadata Actors script by Black (not yet on the official repo)
Q: How do i install a new theme ?
A: Just place the theme .xbt file in skin's media/ folder. Click here to find out how to create your own theme.
Q: Why there no sounds in the skin ?
A: Never like them and never use them. Sorry. If you want to add your sounds check the sounds.xml in skin's sounds/ folder for how you can add them.
Q: Can i edit the Home Menu and Submenus to my preferences ?
A: Yes. Since v3.0.0 Bello uses Skin Shortcuts script for building Home Menu and Submenus. You can full customize them through Skin Settings > Home Window > Customize Home Menu. Furthermore, more advanced users they can edit skin's default shortcuts .DATA files to their needs and keep them as backup for future use.
Q: I've found a bug! What should I do ?