FanArt - Internet Radio - Grooveshark - Spotify
Question 
Hi there!

is there any way to download Fanarts for artists without having them in the database (with fanarts)??

If i play music from - Internet Radio - Grooveshark - Spotify - and i have this artist already in my database .. the Fanarts are working. But - not for the artists who are NOT in my Database. Is there any script or add-on available who can download fanarts for this -non-database-stored-artists- Huh

Thanks in advance

Joerg
I had troubles getting airplay to work in xbmc for over one year now...
after unrolling of xbmc gotham it was still not working (crashing after few seconds of playtime)

Today I was trying it again with the aeon mq5 skin and the music was playing, and when i pressed tab for fullscreen i saw the visualisation kick in and then it crashed again, so i set the visualisations for music in the settings menu to 'none' (these are ugly anyhow :=$)

After this, the standard 'backdrop' was the lyrics plugin, and this one started crashing after few tracks.
I could not switch this one off because it was part of the skin, but i turned of all the options in the lyrics add-on menu....

then when i pressed fullscreen music was playing failsafe!

after pressing 'enter' in the fullscreen music playing mode I found the settings menu for the fullscreen music playing screen
(like back in the days with the aeon nox skin in frodo)

When I turned on the 'Slideshow' mode in the background section of this menu, It started showing fanart shows of the music that was playing, downloading fanart instantly for the music I was streaming from my spotify app on my phone!

I have no idea if maybe some other plugin is causing this to suddenly work, or these are just lucky settings!

Just try it out some time and let me know if you had any luck!

greets,
script artist slideshow is being used I would think - btw nice thread resurrection
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FanArt - Internet Radio - Grooveshark - Spotify0