Win Context menu whilst playing + Movie covers
Hey! Long time Plex user just switched over to XBMC because I got tired of the client that never updated and crashed all the time. So far XBMC works splendidly. I do have a couple of questions, though:

1. The context menu that's available while playing video disappears immediately. This means, if I move the mouse to its icon, then click it, and then attempt to move the mouse, press the arrow keys or use my remote, the menu instantly disappears. This is the menu with subtitles options, etc. Any fix for this?

2. The movie covers are badly cropped on each side when in "Big Icon" mode. Any way to change them so they show in full width?

I'm on Windows 7 x64, newest version of XBMC, Quartz skin, and the client is displayed on a CRT TV over VGA (800x600 res). I was thinking the cover problem might be due to the display's 4:3 aspect ratio, but everything else looks and works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The normal behaviour of the video OSD is to auto exit after a set timeout or 'I' key or RM press. From the issues you're having I suggest you move to the skin 'Confluence' at least until we get to the bottom of this. A skin 4:3 aspect ratio might indeed have some influence.. depending on the skin, but shouldn't really have any effect inside the video (I have plenty of 4:3 aspect videos) but I'm a little unclear as to what cover image you mean.
(2013-05-24, 02:18)PatK Wrote: (...) I'm a little unclear as to what cover image you mean.

When you enter the movie view, you can press Left on your arrow keys or remote to bring up a menu where you can select a view. If you choose the 'Big Icon' view (and several others), the box art/cover images for the movies will be cropped on the sides, at least with this skin. Can't really test it with Confluence right now, but I'll check it out once I have the opportunity to do so.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Context menu whilst playing + Movie covers0