XBMC Flicks..Asks to link my Netflix account every time..Throws Script Error
Hello,

I just added XBMC Flicks to XBMC on a Windows 7 HTPC.
When I go to a directory, such as "Suggestions for You", I am told that a login window will appear and that I need to sign in and link the XBMC flicks to my Netflix account...okay, did that and even got a confirmation on the Netflix page that it was successful. Problem is, when I press OK in XBMC, I am presented with a script error. After agknologing the script error, I try to enter "Suggestions for you" or any sub-link and I am taken to the registration page again..
It's as if the add on does not recognize the account has been linked. [ Script Failed!: XBMCFLIX Master]

Any ideas?

Also, I've tried the Netflix for PlayOn and I am able to register the account within the PlayOn Server but the Playback sucks...Not a bandwidth issue, don't think its a software issue, just sucks...Its not rendering the video correctly. The PlayOn add on is the only add on I've had this problem with, as far as video playback. Every other add on, such as 1channel, will play just fine..

Just want to somehow play Netflix on XBMC.
Anyone?
Maybe there's a script I can manually modify to store the user name and password, thus bypassing the plugin's request?
I'm wondering if the plugin catches a cookie from the browser to verify that the Netflix account has been linked?

BTW, I'm using the new "Frodo" build, if that makes a difference..
I just have one question where did you get the zip file for xbmcflicks I can't find a correct one that will enable the add on without saying that it has the incorrect structure
Well I did a little Google research and found it on an XBMC Wiki. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...x_for_XBMC

The link to the actual zip file is...https://github.com/spudsdude/XBMC-Flicks...master.zip...from the github.

It installs as a video add-on. Once it's in, you can access it but when I access it, I run into the above problem.
I've tried it on two machines running Frodo and they both have the same issue...im guessing the add-on talks to the browser or reads a cookie somehow..or it could link straight to Netflix to verify that I have linked my account. Something just isn't functioning correctly..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Flicks..Asks to link my Netflix account every time..Throws Script Error0