Doubts about movies.
Even leaving the film in its original title, the program does not organize even its launch that's right?

example:
1st The Mummy
2. The Mummy Returns
3. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
The problem with entering "the mummy" if that it's too ambiguous. There are many movies named "the mummy". You need to add the year to the file/folders.
you need

The Mummy (1999)
The Mummy Returns (2001)
The Mummy Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor (2008)

as your folder names
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
What I want to know is, if he puts in the correct order.
Film-type 1, 2 and 3.
The movies category is, by default, sorted by title. So those 3 movies should be in the correct order, but only because of their titles. In most cases, they are not in the order they were released. If you want, you can enable movie sets(settings -> videos) and it will place movies into their sets(The Matrix, LOTR, etc).
very good, thanks again.
Tell Me how can I change the titles to the language of my parents because they are all in English.
I don't know of an easier way but if you highlight a movie and press 'c' for context menu - then choose the option 'edit title'
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
at the moment you read your movie files you had the option to choose the language.
but English should be default. did you read the movies in another language and now you want to switch the language?
I chose all the Portuguese (Brazil). But even so he puts in English less than those produced in Brazil.

now when I go on the video/la file they are all with the title of the file.
But in the movies.
whats your scrapper? themoviedb has many titles in Portuguese, if you use a different one try themoviedb, if you already use it already, i don't know why he doesn't use the right titles.
Are the overviews also in english?
I don't know why he leaves all title in English even he finding them in Portuguese.
closed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Doubts about movies.0