(2014-05-15 08:48)FernetMenta Wrote: vnsi has trouble with PAT/PMT of your sample. I downloaded TS-Doctor, a little tool for analyzing mpegts. It did also indicate an issue with pat/pmt in this file. Not sure if this is an additional issue or related.
I had originally thought that forcing Deinterlace=ON would work. However, it does make some of the affected content play well, but other times it's still messed up. So at this point, I'm stuck leaving Deinterlace=Auto, Deinterlace Method=Auto Select. Which effectively puts me on Bob it seems.
I went as far as compiling a custom build with different yadif filter settings, and also tried the w3fdiff just for fun (yea, it couldn't keep up even with the "simple" coefficients - but it was a fun experiment anyway). Didn't fix my issue
FernetMenta & fritsch - I do want to say thanks for taking a look at my issue. Hopefully something can be worked out in the future. Please keep the samples I sent you to test with. If you need any more, PM me and I'll be glad to grab some.