Solved Xbmc Frodo - Video Playback Problem
Next version of XBMC is Version 13 codenamed Gotham, there's no official release date nor will one be given since XBMC is a volunteer project so it'll be released when it's ready.

Note also I'm not promising hardware acceleration for Intel will definitely be improved, just that as underlying stuff like ffmpeg that XBMC relies on for it's operation are bumped to higher versions then there's a good chance of improvements.
(2013-05-29, 14:09)jjd-uk Wrote: Next version of XBMC is Version 13 codenamed Gotham, there's no official release date nor will one be given since XBMC is a volunteer project so it'll be released when it's ready.

Note also I'm not promising hardware acceleration for Intel will definitely be improved, just that as underlying stuff like ffmpeg that XBMC relies on for it's operation are bumped to higher versions then there's a good chance of improvements.

Of course. Well I found a way to play all of my movies so I'm satisfied even with this version. However I'm looking forward to the next one for an even better experience! Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc Frodo - Video Playback Problem0