pi won't prcess fresh sd image
After using the Raspbmc Installer the Pi will not complete the installing of the fresh image on the SD card. It stops at various places during the raspbmc update process, so it is not always during have a coffee, or the root process or the kernel process. I have successfully done this many times in the past, however, all of the sudden it has stopped.

I can take the same card, and put a fresh image on it with the raspbmc installer, and put into a different PI and the process completes perfectly.

I have tried 3 different SD cards to rule out a problematic card.

I can put in an already configured SD card into the 1st Pi and it will boot fine.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
EDIT:
All connections are exactly the same when switching between the Pi's.

I also just discovered that even with a sd card configured on the 2nd Pi (the ones with no issues), and then put it into the 1st Pi (the one with issues), the 1st Pi stops when in XMBC.

BTW, when I say stops I mean only the power light is on, no networking lights and the TV screen goes blue saying no source.
I had this and it was down to the card.; worked perfectly in one but not the other.. the connection in the pi that it didn't work in wasn't as good a fit for the SD card// i got 2 cheap 2gb cards exactly the same and they both work great.
Thank you for replying.

I tried 3 different SD cards. They always work on one PI, but not the other.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pi won't prcess fresh sd image 0