Cannot add any Media
I have just installed XBMC 12.2 on a PC which has similar hardware spec as the one I have used earlier with previous versions of XBMC for couple of years now.

However I just cannot add any media source to XBMC. When I go into Videos menu and add source, after adding the folder containing my movies, I am told (This directory contains: NONE). I have tried many things but to no avail. I know the directory cotnains valid movie files (MP4, MKV, AVI etc)

All settings are like my other (old) PC running XMBC 12.0 so I just cannot understand what's going on. Would be grateful for any help as I wasted about 3 hours last night trying to get it to work.

Regards

Scoot_eruk
Select 'This directory contains: Movies' and set a scraper.
Thank you for your reply. Where do I select that option? I do not see it?
And then do I go somewhere else to set scraper?
Thanks in advance

Press the up or down arrow to select Movies.
Ok but the problem is that I never get this screen - Once I select the folder and press OK, I am told (This directory contains: NONE) and then the only option at the bottom of this page (which is enabled - i.e. clickable) is OK.

When I go back one level, there is no option to select what you have highlighted. I think I will try to download version 10 or 11 as they were much easier to configure.

I use to love and recommend XBMC to everyone all the time but don't know what happened in this new version; even the a basic task like adding media source is almost impossible now! Sad
Did you try uninstalling XBMC completely? Give it a try before downgrading..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot add any Media0