Someone has to ask
Tongue 
Just looking for the latest status/update of the skin. Sorry, Phil/Big Noid, but, as I said..Someone had to ask.Love
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
As always, I'm curious too ... There just is no substitute for NOX!
Yeah haven't herd from them in quite a while, hope all is well with them and their lives.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
is not dead
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1430638

and I wait too
Sure hope this isn't a dead project! Any news about updates/status? Sorry if I'm out of line for asking again.
Off topic
Bobrap! Love the avatar photo of the boxer. He or she yours!
Got a white boxer at home waiting for me to finish work and take her out for a walk Smile
Yes, please, Phil and Big_Noid, just few words about the future of Aeon Nox. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-06-18, 09:26)nick w Wrote: Off topic
Bobrap! Love the avatar photo of the boxer. He or she yours!
Got a white boxer at home waiting for me to finish work and take her out for a walk Smile

He, Jake, was my male. Just fell over dead about a year ago. I now have another male called Gus and a female, Punkin.
It's been a while since Phil65 posted something regarding updates.
Does anyone know if he's still working on it?
Would love to see the next big update! Smile
(2013-07-17, 17:12)AeronNL Wrote: It's been a while since Phil65 posted something regarding updates.

phil65's last visit (Login) to the site was on June 24th, almost a month ago, his last post almost two months ago. Both he and BigNoid have mentioned that real life issues have slowed down the development of the skin, but neither said that they've given up on it. If they had, then they would have asked for some other skilled skinner to take over, and trust me, there a lot of them who would be more than happy to do so. Therefore there is nothing more to be done other than "wait and see". Hopefully everything is fine with phil, and his real life is simply too damn exciting for him to spare any time for skinning!

Also, what exactly are you expecting to see on future updates? Just bug fixes or any specific features? I'm just curious, because I personally believe the skin is perfect as it is right now.
(2013-07-17, 23:55)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-07-17, 17:12)AeronNL Wrote: It's been a while since Phil65 posted something regarding updates.

phil65's last visit (Login) to the site was on June 24th, almost a month ago, his last post almost two months ago. Both he and BigNoid have mentioned that real life issues have slowed down the development of the skin, but neither said that they've given up on it. If they had, then they would have asked for some other skilled skinner to take over, and trust me, there a lot of them who would be more than happy to do so. Therefore there is nothing more to be done other than "wait and see". Hopefully everything is fine with phil, and his real life is simply too damn exciting for him to spare any time for skinning!

Also, what exactly are you expecting to see on future updates? Just bug fixes or any specific features? I'm just curious, because I personally believe the skin is perfect as it is right now.
Agreed. I don't have a single issue with the repo version. The git version has some bugs, but nothing critical.
(2013-07-17, 23:55)CutSickAss Wrote:

Ah ok, i understand. I hope as well that their personal life is fine!
Well, i agree, the repo version is perfect as it is.
But the small things like the colored language and subtitle flags, and perhaps some colored/revised media info icons as well.
That and some small things like alternate actor layout and the "similair movies" option etc.
I just don't want to use the GIT version as i don't have any experience with it and i don't want to mess up my XBMC Smile
IMO the question is will there be a Gotham version. I've used MANY skins and NOX is the one I think is the most complete and customizable for my needs... so, of course, I hope there is tweaking done for Gotham.

Current versions of NOX work very well on Frodo - but has a few items that are not working properly when running on Gotham Alpha. Yes, I know - it is Alpha - but I think the issues are small changes in the skin engine in Gotham causing this, not "bugs" in NOX. I filed about one issue in GIT but Phil closed it since it was Gotham related. Thus, this makes me think they are not working on a Gotham version, or if they are, it is being done behind closed doors.

There is one bug I hope gets fixed... some of the overlay menus don't close when you exit the screen, for example... press HOME button (say from Movies) and the screen changes to Home - but the overlay/popup menu (like a context menu, or a popup while in the Settings screens) will still show until you hit the BACK button. It does not happen for all popups, but for several.

For the most part NOX works fine in Gotham... just needs a few tweaks.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Someone has to ask0