• 4(current)
MQ5 Features - PLEASE HELP!
Hi bry-

Sorry I didn't reply to your PM, I only just got home.

I've put your suggestions on XBMC Brasil.

Cheers
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I would definitely love to see separate menu items for anime; especially movies and OAV's (Original Animated Videos) and Hentai as well as Tokusatsu (Japanese superhero shows such as Super Sentai from which Power Rangers is adapted from as well as the various Kamen Rider series) as I know that quite a few people would love to see those options being made avaiablle (especially as those genres are quite popular in Latin America as well).
How about an ability to change the poster size in some views to increase visibility of fanart
even this version has edit menu for player buttons but two different "simple" & "advanced" player icons and more impressive design can be useful specially with keyboard and remote .
Hi, not sure if it is too late or if it is possible for a skin to implement but I'll try anyway.
I would love it if in TV shows library un-aired episodes could be displayed with their air dates and a blurb.
Again this may require collaboration between a Skinner and an add on developer but thought I would throw it in anyway.
Cheers in advance Smile
(2013-07-25, 23:12)anzerman Wrote: Hi, not sure if it is too late or if it is possible for a skin to implement but I'll try anyway.
I would love it if in TV shows library un-aired episodes could be displayed with their air dates and a blurb.
Again this may require collaboration between a Skinner and an add on developer but thought I would throw it in anyway.
Cheers in advance :)

I believe that there is an add-on already. Tvshow next aired.
(2013-07-25, 23:20)bry- Wrote:
(2013-07-25, 23:12)anzerman Wrote: Hi, not sure if it is too late or if it is possible for a skin to implement but I'll try anyway.
Cheers in advance Smile

I believe that there is an add-on already. Tvshow next aired.

I have never been able to get that to display the information in the library though. I have got it working where it has a separate window with a calendar. What I'm after is for the episodes to display like existing episodes in the library. If you know the method and I'm just a goose though can you help me out? Been chasing this feature since I left mediaportal a few years back lol.
wait or are you suggesting that all we need is the skin support and this can be implemented using the TV show next aired addon?

Cheers Smile
I'm pretty sure NOX supports this feature, but I don't think the MQ's do at the moment.

I'll put forward your suggestion.

Ok not sure if this is separate to my previous request or not..

Would it be possible to show missing episodes in the library view of TV Shows? So that if for some reason I do not have an episode it would still show it in the library but just as missing. It is similar to un-aired episodes but instead be an option to display missing episodes that have already aired.

Cheers Smile
(2013-07-26, 14:03)anzerman Wrote: Ok not sure if this is separate to my previous request or not..

Would it be possible to show missing episodes in the library view of TV Shows? So that if for some reason I do not have an episode it would still show it in the library but just as missing. It is similar to un-aired episodes but instead be an option to display missing episodes that have already aired.

Cheers Smile

That’s something that XBMC would have to implement unfortunately. Marcos can't do that with the skin if XBMC isn't capable of it.

(2013-07-26, 14:29)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-07-26, 14:03)anzerman Wrote: Ok not sure if this is separate to my previous request or not..

Cheers Smile

That’s something that XBMC would have to implement unfortunately. Marcos can't do that with the skin if XBMC isn't capable of it.

I should of included this link in my first post hopefully it is relevant. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=131594
I don't fully understand what the response means but I have my fingers crossed that it means the data is retrievable.
The other link that my be relevant is. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113370

Cheers again Smile
I see. It sounds like an add-on would need to be created in order for MQ to be able to easily implement this. I'll put it forward though.

I am really looking forward to this.... however I would like to make a HUGE request.

The different Views for Movies are all very sexy and appealing.... however, I have over 1,000 movies in my collection. For me, navigating this large number of movies in crucial... For the most part, the wall view shows a large number of posters simultaneously... unfortunately, these are too small (even with cases on) when viewing my collection from the sofa. The other views show the movie poster really large and make it very tiring to scroll through many pages.... A view like the below would be perfect to show larger posters and navigation is easy.

I really hope you consider adding this type of view. It will make the skin very versatile.

Many thanks! Wink

Hernando
^^^^^^^^^^ oooo I second the above request. It is nice to see the posters in a larger scale. Please pass the above request along!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 Features - PLEASE HELP!2