Win Corrupted ffmpeg build dependencies on XBMC repository?
Wink 
Hello everyone,

I was creating a windows build environment following the wiki guide here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...or_Windows

Everything worked fine except when building the ffmpeg libraries. It seems there's a problem with w32api-3.17-2-mingw32-dev.tar.lzma, The tar inside it is corrupted.
I've managed to solve it by downloading it manually at http://en.sourceforge.jp/projects/sfnet_....tar.lzma/

So, if somebody is having problems building the ffmpeg libraries, try to download this particular dependency and deploy it to the mingw folder structure manually.

Is there any proper place to report this?

Regards
I've pinged the windows dev to have a look at this. Thx for the report.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-06-17, 14:43)Memphiz Wrote: I've pinged the windows dev to have a look at this. Thx for the report.

Ok,

I ran DownloadBuildDeps.bat and DownloadMingwBuildEnv.bat multiple times just to be sure
that it was not due to problems during batch downloads.
I've downloaded the file manually and extract it without problems.
Make sure that you delete your download folders in project\BuildDependencies if you want to download it again.
There might be a small possibility that the file is corrupted on one of our mirrors but I dunno how to solve that.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hi WiSo,

Thanks for the concern. Maybe the problem was just on my side. I thought the batch scripts overwrite files just by running them.
Nevertheless, the problem is already solved Wink

Cheers Big Grin
Nah we did this to save bandwidth Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Corrupted ffmpeg build dependencies on XBMC repository?0