TVDB don't find all seasons
Hi all:

After installing openelec I started scanning my library.

Everything is fine with movies and Universal movies scraper, however with TVDB for tv shows sometimes It shows only one season when the folder contains 2 or 3 seasons.
And also in one case where there's only one season the scraper find artwork for the show but as content it shows " 0 watched 0 unwatched ".

Same library (it's on a server) scanned through a XBMC installed on a windows machine works great !!!

any ideas please Huh
Probably naming issues or a timeout on thetvdb. Then again as you haven't supplied a debug log, it is very difficult to say.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-06-06, 08:18)nickr Wrote: Probably naming issues or a timeout on thetvdb. Then again as you haven't supplied a debug log, it is very difficult to say.

A new scanning on the library has solved the problem except for one show.

Is there any way to force a re-scan of only one show at a time Huh is it "change content" ?? I think selecting "update library" it will re-scan entire library again.Right Huh
Scan for new content from xontext menu. Or press I on folder in file mode and then refresh. But again debug log (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB don't find all seasons0