Release - Songza Music Plugin

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
timney Offline
Travis, Do you have a working version I can install in Kodi & in Gotham?
Cheers
find quote
avens19 Offline
Does it not work? I'm pretty sure I tested on Gotham
find quote
jbman Offline
working great on Gotham for me
find quote
Fofer Offline
(2015-01-19 16:09)avens19 Wrote:  Does it not work? I'm pretty sure I tested on Gotham

I've got it installed and running in Kodi (on my Amazon Fire TV Stick) and it works... kinda. I'm able to play songs from some playlists (Popular/Trending, Browse, Recent) but fairly often, Kodi will just crash on me when I am in this plug-in. It crashes most when I use "Concierge," as I drill down the 3-4 menus to get to a chosen playlist. Which is a bummer because Concierge is my favorite feature of Songza.

I'll also add that I use 15-20 other music add-ons in Kodi, and have yet to experience this sort of crash in any other add-on.

I do love this plugin (thanks so much for making/sharing it!) Songza and Kodi are two of my favorite things, it's great to see them working together. Let me know if there's any more info I can provide to help troubleshoot.
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-24 07:29 by Fofer.)
find quote
avens19 Offline
Ya if you could post your debug log file from one of these crashes that would be awesome. Instructions should be on the kodi wiki
find quote
Fofer Offline
Okay, will do. I'm back from a trip and diving back into the troubleshooting. I looked at kodi.log but didn't see any mention of "songza" during the time of the crash. Is there another debug log file or text string I should be looking for?

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-31 08:05 by Fofer.)
find quote
avens19 Offline
"Exception" or "stack trace"
find quote