Page up/down harmony remote button change
Hi, i have my harmony one remote channel up and channel down buttons mapped to do page up or page down. this worked fine until 12.1

i just upgraded to 12.2 and now the channel up and down work as a next alphabet/previous alphabet button in library, and doesn't work in other places liek file manager or video files list or subtitle addons for example.

I've looked in the joystick.harmony.xml and it seems that those buttons are still labeled as page up/page down. yet thats not how they work. how do i get the previous behaviour back?
Wait a minute, you can get an addon to have your iMac work with your harmony remote while on XBMC? Does t matter what version your Harmony is mines a 650?
its not an addon. in system settings - input enable harmony remote. then configure your remote in logitech software to add a service called plex. configure that in the software. and done.
So ajybody got a solution to my issue?
Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when you press chan up/down? That will record info in the log that we can use to see what keymap changes need to be made.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Page up/down harmony remote button change0