Switch easy between HDMi and 3,5 Audio Output
Hi,

I am running the latest Raspbmc on my rpi. Since I don't want to have my television running all the time while listening to music I am also using the 3,5 audio output. But changing the audio output manually in the options every time just sucks... so I am looking for an easier answer.

I already found a solution which is using the following line in the favourites.xml but it is not working for raspbmc Sad
<favourite name="Toggle audio output or whatever label you desire">audiotoggledigital</favourite>

I found out, that this ( https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/4aa2...326bf3329e ) can actually help me... but I really have no idea what it means nor what I shell do with this and actually I was looking to make thinks easier Wink

Can somebody please help me?

Best regards T
Sounds to me as if you want to define a key action to do the switch - I've no idea what you use in the way of keyboard/mouse/remote, so here's a link which talks about changing keymap settings in a way which may help - even if it results in more questions to the forum.
Derek
you can just select All as audio output in settings and than you have audio on both, HDMI+Analog
(2013-06-06, 22:59)rikardo1979 Wrote: you can just select All as audio output in settings and than you have audio on both, HDMI+Analog
This isn't an option in my RaspBMC (which is set to keep up-to-date automatically) - it is an either,,,or
Derek
(2013-06-07, 09:18)dandnsmith Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 22:59)rikardo1979 Wrote: you can just select All as audio output in settings and than you have audio on both, HDMI+Analog
This isn't an option in my RaspBMC (which is set to keep up-to-date automatically) - it is an either,,,or

not sure about Raspbmc but we have this option in XBian so I thought it is in all since the patch was made.
Cant really say

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switch easy between HDMi and 3,5 Audio Output0